A QUESTION FOR MY BONUS BALL FOLKS

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

mollie
Senior User
Senior User

A QUESTION FOR MY BONUS BALL FOLKS

Post by mollie »

Although not doggy related, posting this here as I think this is where most people look.

Just putting out some feelers to my bonus ball customers....

Can I ask how many of you look on the Bonus Ball thread each Saturday or Wednesday (or both), to look at my announcement of the winner? Although most people are now on Facebook, I also announce the winner here on the website as I am aware that not everyone uses FB.

Would anyone be upset if I cut down a little of my work by not putting a list of the players, or do you prefer to see the list? A list of players is not put on FB, as it’s just not practical.

Would you be happy for me just to announce the name of the winner each week, or just not do this and notify you if you win?

Please let me know your thoughts, as I don’t want to alienate any of the bonus ball supporters here on the forum. You are just as important as the FB supporters!

Thank you :love3:
Mr Bumpy, Jess and Tilly always in our hearts xx

Marge and Jess x
Liz5353
Senior User
Senior User

Re: A QUESTION FOR MY BONUS BALL FOLKS

Post by Liz5353 »

Hi Marge I am happy to have you let me know if I do win and also Ray and Margaret via me.
Thank you for all that you do for rescue.
Love Liz Molly Polly Raisin x
SusanKerr
Senior User
Senior User

Post by SusanKerr »

I am happy to just be informed if I win just like you do when I need to send more money to you.
All the best
Susan
mollie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by mollie »

Thank you ladies. I’ll see what others think. I think it will still be a good idea to just announce the winner on the forum, which doesn’t take long. :1951:

Marge and Jess x
Aileen

Post by Aileen »

Thanks for all your hard work, Marge. I’m quite happy for you just to announce the winner.
Love,
Aileen xx

"You think dogs will not be in heaven? I tell you, they will be there long before any of us."
mollie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by mollie »

Thanks Aileen. I think I should continue to announce the winner. I don’t think anyone will be particularly bothered if they don’t see a list of names of the players. It’s quite time consuming to do and I can always let people know what number they have, at any time.

Marge and Jess x
LabLover
Senior User
Senior User

Post by LabLover »

Hi Marge,

Thanks for all you do organising the bonus ball and more than happy just to be informed if I win, imagine it must be quite time consuming keep listing names.

Hope you and Ian have a lovely Xmas and all the best for 2020.

Give your girlies a kiss and cuddle from us.

Love
Amanda Jim & Fynley xxx

Remembering our beloved boys Milo, Little Max & Zak who forever will always be in our hearts and never forgotten Feb 2003 to May 2016, Jan 2010 to Jun 2017 & Nov 2004 to Nov 2017.
mollie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by mollie »

Thanks Amanda. We’re fine thank you, and hope you Jim and Fynley are well. What a mad year! Loads happened this year, the main event was my retirement from work in August. Few events within the family too, but the year has just flown! I’ll be in touch for a proper catch up after Christmas. Have a lovely time.
Xxx

Marge and Jess x
jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackie »

Whatever is best for you Marge.....I can well remember how much time it all takes! Thanks for keeping it going it is such a good fundraiser.
Jackie x
eamonnmoore
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by eamonnmoore »

Just let me know when it's time to renew ,so I can send you a cheque, regards.Eamonn . If I win you have my ongoing permission to donate my winnings to the rescue. If I fall on hard times I will let you know.
mollie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by mollie »

Thank you Eamonn. I will certainly be along to remind you when your payment is due. Thank you very much for donating your winnings back to Rescue. That is very kind and very much appreciated. The donations back make a huge difference to what it is raised but is not expected.

I hope you never fall on hard times!!! :love3:

Marge and Jess x
Lins
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Lins »

Only when I win Marge...................that will cut the work down a lot :1968:
Lins, Molly and Scooby

A house isn't a home without at least one Labrador