100 Walks With Teddy

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

nic_gatland
New User
New User

100 Walks With Teddy

Post by nic_gatland »

Back in April 2018 we were lucky enough to be able to bring Teddy home and he has been our absolute world ever since. But the past few months I’ve been feeling a bit like we’re stuck in a rut with our walks, it felt like we were always doing one of the same handful rather than getting out and exploring some new places. So I decided to make a New Years resolution - I’m going to take Teddy on 100 different walks in 2020.

Or at least attempt to!!

Half of me thinks it will be easy – it’s only 2 per week. We live on the Staffordshire/Cheshire border so there is so much on our doorstep. The Peak District, North Wales and The Lake District are also all easy to reach by car.

The other half of me is worried, I’ve made a list of ideas and I’ve only got to 32! That combined with the dark, rainy winter days means I have no idea how this will go!

Either way, were going to give it a good go and we’re going to have a lot of fun. Teddy loves exploring new places so this will be great to mix up our routine. For every walk we complete we’re going to put £1 in a jar so that there will be a nice donation for Glenys at the end of the year as well.

If people are interested, then I’ll add a monthly summary here to let you all know what we’ve been up to, but if you’re on Instagram then please follow us as we’re detailing everything there at @100_walks_with_teddy – the link to our first post is below, hopefully this works.

Wish us luck!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B632DCDgQDZ ... _copy_link

Love Teddy and his Mum & Dad xxx
joan1
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Re: 100 Walks With Teddy

Post by joan1 »

What a fantastic Idea hope all goes well for you and Teddy looking forward to reading all about you adventures
jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackie »

Sounds great keep us posted. I think new walks are great for everyone we too always try different walks although a bit more challenging now as our girl is 13 but she still enjoys getting out and loves new walks (even ones we haven't done for a while), gives them a new lease of life.
Jackie x
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Post by Glenys »

Fabulous idea looking forward to the Adventures of Teddy xx

Good boy Teddy xxx

Liz5353
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Liz5353 »

Looking forward to an update Teddy, good luck.
Liz Molly Polly Raisin x