Supported dog meet the lovely Sam

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Supported dog meet the lovely Sam

Post by Glenys »

From Katie :

This is the lovely Sam currently in foster with me but will be looking for his forever home soon. At 9 years young his life has been rather unsettled and he is now suffering from anxiety as a result. He has been licking his leg which is currently being treated but once that has been sorted he will be looking for an understanding owner who can continue with his behavior training for anxiety.
He is a lovely boy great with other dogs and children and just wants to toddle around and lie in front of the fire. Behaviour advice will continue after Sam is adopted by myself for free (I'm a qualified animal behaviourist BA (Hons) ADipCBM MISAP)

Glenys :

Katie is on our team at rescue and has kindly taken on Sam for fostering Katie will give regular updates on the lovely dog he joins our supported dogs for vet fees and as we are now over four thousand pounds plus so far this year and its npt March yet ! if anyone would like to donate to help Sam or any of the others we would be most grateful our paypal link is labrador.rescue@btinternet.com or link is on this site https://www.homealabrador.net/fundraising.html
bacs details for rescue Labrador Rescue Santander bank 09-06-66 acc 40136010 ref supported dogs so grateful for any help xx

Helping the lovely gorgeous Sam ......