Anna's Updates

A little lady who arrived at rescue suffering from stress, loss if coat and a skin condition - who is now on the way to recovery a new forever home

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Ludwig and Co
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Anna's Updates

Post by Ludwig and Co »

Hi everyone,

I'm not sure how to do this new thread thing - is it the same as new topic? What I will probably do is post a new thread/topic message to tell everyone I have put something on my on post pages as then I can keep my stuff all together!

Hope this is ok for everyone - at least you will know if I have posted my Updates.

Anna xxxx
tosca100
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Anna's Updates

Post by tosca100 »

Hi. It's all the same thing really. It's just that those people in a hurry don't always read a thread with 9 pages cos they don't think there will be anything new on it. A new topic gets people's interest even if it's just "Anna's April Update" or similar. We always love your updates, everyone took Anna to their hearts and I have to say....Mum has a lovely way with words! :1954:

Keep them coming.

Sara
A dog naps so much because it loves so hard - Anonymous
Diesel Kate
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Diesel Kate »

Hi everyone,

I'm not sure how to do this new thread thing - is it the same as new topic? What I will probably do is post a new thread/topic message to tell everyone I have put something on my on post pages as then I can keep my stuff all together!

Hope this is ok for everyone - at least you will know if I have posted my Updates.

Anna xxxx
Hi Anna, You have just done it - as above just choose your subject.

:love2:
Kath, Toby (Balee and Megan - Never out of my thoughts :love2: )
Ann Mee
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Ann Mee »

Diesel Kate wrote:
Hi everyone,

Anna xxxx
Hi Anna, You have just done it - as above just choose your subject.

:love2:
Great to hear from you again Anna looking forward to the next update :hello1: :hello1:

Ann x
I wish everything in life was as lovely as my Labrador
Mad Maisie

Post by Mad Maisie »

Can't wait
:thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright:

Gill, Meg and Maisie

:love2: :love2: :love2:
lab_lover
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by lab_lover »

Oh Anna, looking forward to your update, I almost snapped you up myself and along with everyone on here loved you from the moment I laid eyes on you but I know you are having a much more exciting life where you are you gorgeous girly.

Love
Jen, Ben & Max
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Simba my beautiful boy, you will always be in my heart, I will miss you forever