Jet's new home!!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

mollie
Senior User
Senior User

Jet's new home!!

Post by mollie »

Well, you can't have a secret on this forum, can you? :1968: :1968: :1968: :1968: :1968:

I'm sorry I couldn't let you know earlier tonight, but we've been out (and stayed out late! taking the chance while we can!! :1968:).

You're right! We are delighted to tell you that Mr Bumpy's Mum and Dad are indeed officially Jet's new Mum and and Dad :1952: :1952: . We will begin by telling you that Jet has now become 'Jess', as we think she needs more of a 'girlie' name. :thumbright:

Last Sunday, Karen, Neil, Bailey and Jess came to visit. We had to be sure that Jess was ok with the cat - and she thankfully was. Jess came in and straight away sprawled herself across the kitchen floor for a long cuddle and kisses :love2: :love2: :love2: . She charged round the garden with Bailey, and off we went to the beach after a 'brew'. You can see the fun she had on the beach with Bailey from the video - and she will have many more happy hours to come having fun by the seaside :1961:

What can we say? Jess is adorable! Her sight just doesn't hold her back - she clearly enjoys life to the full. We are so looking forward to her making her forever home with us, and we are looking forward to having the void filled that has been left by our dear Mr Bumpy. We know that Jess will be just the tonic to mend the broken hearts that Blakey left behind. :1970:

I don't think anyone can say a big enough thank you to Kathy, Rescue, all of you supporters and everyone that donated towards Jess's treatment. I've posted some photos at the end, and you can see just what a massive difference that money and surgery has made. Believe me, this little lass was worth every single penny. :1961:
Karen, Neil and Bailey - well, you can't put a price on the love and care they have given dogs like Jess, Anna and Autumn. :love3:

We will treasure Jess and she will be loved to bits just like Blakey, but I think you know that already! Jess will take up residence on Saturday 1st May :hello1: as we are having a short break in Venice next week.

Needless to say, there will be regular updates and photos of course. :1961: We are hoping that Bailey will still have some swims and walks with Jess - he's not that far away! Jess will be at Funday :1961: :1961: :1961:

So, let the eyes stop leaking, as we have lots to smile about :1945: :1945: (a wee secret - Jess's Dad's eyes leaked when he read all the nice things you had all written about the video)

Some photos from last Sunday - enjoy!

Mr Bumpy, Jess and Tilly always in our hearts xx

Marge and Jess x
Garyt
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Jet's new home!!

Post by Garyt »

:1954: Really happy for the three of you and agree`Jess`is so much a better name she,s lovely :1954:
i.m sure you will all have a great time together :thumbup:
tosca100
Senior User
Senior User

Post by tosca100 »

Absolutely fantastic news to be waking up to! Not that we hadn't guessed already. :1954:

As for leaking eyes, just got up.....nothing to do with being an emotional softie at all! :1967:

We hope you all have a wonderful life together.

Sara, Dave, Bonnie and Bella
A dog naps so much because it loves so hard - Anonymous
Flinty
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by Flinty »

Great news...

:hello1:
A fat dog is just a puppy with a coat on!
jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackie »

Oh Marge that is just wonderful news, my eyes are leaking now :dontknow: I am so pleased you have taken Jess she certainly will be treasured and she won't want for anything....enjoy her and I look forward to hearing all about her :hello1:

Jackie x
benjiesmum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by benjiesmum »

How wonderful that is!!! I had a little inkling that this was on the cards! I am sure that Mr B would approve of this. Sjhe is one very very lucky girl. Hope she will be coming to Fun Day?? What a result! :love2:
Ablineth
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Ablineth »

Best news I have had in ages.
All the best to you all and of course Jess
Ky, Mij and Grayse :love5:
I am joy in a woolly coat, come to dance in your life, to make you laugh.
Seamusmum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Seamusmum »

Marge I am over the moon for you :1954:

What a Bank Holiday you are going to have!!! :thumbup:

Maybe Mr Bumpy sent Jess your way to say give her love and comfort just as you did me. :1973:

May you live life to the full Jess and have a wonderful adventure together with your dear forever family. :love2:
Katie xx
Lins
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Lins »

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Oh Marge, I'm so glad I guessed correctly. I am over the moon for all concerned. My eyes have now misted over. I am sure Mr. Bumpy will be watching over you and be glad that you have found happiness in Jess - you so deserve it.

I wish you all a long and happy life togehter and look forward to many more photos and updates. :love5:

Must sign off now, can't see what I am doing. :love6:
Lins, Molly and Scooby

A house isn't a home without at least one Labrador
arlyj
Senior User
Senior User

Post by arlyj »

:1954: :1952: :1954: :1952: :1954:

yeayyy Marge I was sure it was you :love3: . I am so happy for both of you and the very special Jess and know you are all going to have a fantastic life together.

Enjoy your break next week - you can go and be happy knowing that you have a wonderful addition to your family to come home to. Blakey must be smiling down on you right now, I know he would approve.

Deary me, hayfever is terrible this morning - can't seem to stop my eyes from leaking :1956:

Arlyn x
Labs - mud, hair, drool, love, laughs, life.....
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Post by Glenys »

Wonderful news Marge I wanted it to be you who shared it with everyone.
What can I say that has not already been said ? just a wonderful happy ending for the dear little girl thank you everyone who has taken her to their hearts ...big thank you Kathy and Karen and Neil again turning up trumps for us I only gave Karen a quick ring about her and here she was collecting her,loving her and putting her back together again xx
Ace foster MUM :thumbright:
Emma T
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Emma T »

Well Jess is one very lucky girl to have you both for her forever home, what wonderful news! The photos are lovely, she is beautiful (Bailey is very gorgeous too!) and she has now fallen on her paws! As always Karen has done an amazing job, what a special person :love3: . Jess - have a wonderful life, I know you will! x
Emma
CarolynM
Webbyswife
Webbyswife

Post by CarolynM »

Thats fantastic news - one happy little girl :hello1:
Carolyn
kathryn
Senior User
Senior User

Post by kathryn »

Great news she will have a wonderful home, and Cleveleys beach will be her regular haunt I am sure... :1961:
warrengl
Senior User
Senior User

Post by warrengl »

What fantastic news... I must admit I had no idea! :dontknow:

Jess is absolutely gorgeous and I'm sure Mr Bumpy will be so proud of you for giving her a loving home! :love2:

Well done Karen, Neil, Bailey and everyone else who has had a part to play! :love3:

Oh dear... the tissues are out! :2006:
Gill xx

Coco
Gone from our sight, but never our memories
Gone from our touch, but never our hearts