Fifty Quid

Lets share your funnies and have a laugh!

Keep them clean - remember we have young users on the forums!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Lins
Senior User
Senior User

Fifty Quid

Post by Lins »

Ken and his wife Edna went to the air show every year, and every year Ken would say, "Edna, I'd just love a ride in that helicopter."

Edna always replied, "I know Ken, but that helicopter ride is fity quid, and fifty quid is fifty quid!!!."

One year Ken and Edna went to the show, and Ken said, "Edna, I'm 75 years old. If I don't ride in that helicopter now, who knows, I might not get another chance."

Edna replied "Ken, you know that helicopter ride is fifty quid, and fifty quid is fifty quiid."

The pilot overheard the couple and said "Folks, I'll make you a deal. I'll take the both of you if you can stay quiet for the entire flight and don't say a word, I won't charge you a penny, but if you say one word, it's fifty quid".

Ken and Edna agreed and up they went.

The pilot did all kinds of fancy manoeuvres, but not a word. He did his daredevil tricks over and over again, but still not a word.

When they landed, the pilot turned to Ken and said, "By golly, I did everything I could to get you to yell out, but you didn't. I'm impressed".

Ken replied, "Well, to tell you the truth, I almost said something when Edna fell out, but you know, fifty quid is fifty quid!". x13
Lins, Molly and Scooby

A house isn't a home without at least one Labrador