Fundraising auction

Discuss anything in here that is NOT dog related.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

SusieS

Fundraising auction

Post by SusieS »

My mad busy period is over and I'm now free to organise the much needed auction I promised a bit back. We really do have our work cut out to raise money to pay the massive vets bills and take the worry off Glenys Fryer

I made a list of all those who said they had things to donate and now is the time for you to sort out what you have please. And anyone else who has had a think and has something to give.

I've made contact with Joanna Le Put to pick her brain as to how to run an auction, and we are going to liaise next week but in the meantime I want to compile a list of items.

Can you take a good photo of your item and email it to me please together with the cost of postage and packing (unless you are covering it) or your town/village if it is for collection only. I will also need dimensions if applicable.

My email is suedsimpson@btinternet.com

Thanks everybody! Sue Simpson
SusieS

Re: Fundraising auction

Post by SusieS »

Oh dear. I've not had any replies from this forum
to my plea for auction items :0(
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Post by Glenys »

Thats the trouble FB has overtaken it sadly :cry3:
labradora
Senior User
Senior User

Post by labradora »

Hello Susie,
Having contacted youabout my auction items via email, I didn't post on here. I hope this might start the ball rolling on the forum. : :love3: :
Best wishes,
Linda xx
Liz5353
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Liz5353 »

Hi Susie, just making contact really as I know Marge has been in touch with you about the items I have sent, let’s hope people get involved, lots of luck with the auction.
Liz Shelly Bonnie Molly Polly x
SusieS

Post by SusieS »

I know a lot of members use Facebook but I am aware some on here don't and I didn't want to leave anyone out.

Linda and Liz between them have donated many items and for that I'm very grateful! Thank you ladies! It is going to be a great auction I think, but I want to make it better than great :0)

Once I start the auction I will put items on here and keep the forum up to date with bidding, so that everyone can join in and we can raise much needed funds for the horrendous vets bills.

Susie is just my forum name, really I'm just Sue :0)