Christmas Auction

Discuss anything in here that is NOT dog related.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

SusieS

Christmas Auction

Post by SusieS »

Good morning everybody. I'm taking a short break from making items for the Christmas Labrador Rescue North West Auction which is starting on Saturday 17th November to make my auction item appeal today.

So far I will have three quilts (at least) and some labrador wall art to donate and I'm having great fun making them all.

I've even managed to make some labrador Christmas tree decorations (as requested :0) ) which I will preview next week when they're all finished.. Not one to do things by halves, after lots of experimenting and a few failures I've come up with four different designs, so it will be interesting to see what you all think of them. I'm going to preview them because if you all like them as much as I do then I have time to make some more ;0).

I have a few wonderful items promised already but I'm going to need a lot more to make it a really successful auction and to raise lots of money (hopefully) for Glenys and her team to be able to continue with the fantastic work that they all do for our favourite dogs.

And you will be able to get some Christmas shopping done at the same time.

So please send me details of your auction items to suedsimpson@btinternet.com. I will need a photo, starting price and whether you or the winning bidder will be covering the postage.

Thank you!
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Re: Christmas Auction

Post by Glenys »

Looking forward to the auction Sue thank you for organizing it for us Ive got some nice Labrador memorabilia here to ist as well.

Thank you to Marge too and all the people donating items we have been outside all day getting kennels and gardens/field ready for winter .

Things we use a lot here all year round but more in winter

Heating ( all kennels are heated )

Vet bedding Abi kindly arranged for the new bedding at a good price for us from Crufts lovely warm and cosy for the dogs
Washing powder all bedding is changed twice a day in winter lots of washing all the year round here.
Tinned food we like to get winnalot ,butchers tripe and sardines we buy our dry food its Arden grange as we find that suits labradors well the poo is easy to clean too which is a bonus :rofl:

We only use the best natural treats but also gravy bones

Wormers again Abi gets us a good price on these all dogs are wormed here.

Cleaning stuff like Parvocide, Cherryodour aid,

So your support in all we do here is most gratefully received there are no days off for us here but we value our fantastic
supporters we are all one big family bound together for our love of dogs.

The team at rescue xx