Pictures of Oscar

A place to put general photos of your dogs - we love to see them

Moderator: Forum Moderators

choccielover
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Pictures of Oscar

Post by choccielover »

I've been meaning to post some up to date pictures of Oscar for sometime now.

This first photo (sorry about the quality but it's scanned from the hard copy photo we have on his 'record sheet') is him at over 53kg.

These next few are of Oscar (and his friend....) taken over this Christmas/New Year holiday.

With Chaka, my sister's GSD 11 month old puppy

Hope you like them. It's quite difficult to see just how much he's changed with having lost that weight, but I think in at least the first picture you can see he does have a waist now (which is more than I have!!). Helen
(adopted Oscar, choc lab from MKF 4/9/07)
natty

Re: Pictures of Oscar

Post by natty »

Oh wow. he is half the dog he was. He is gorgeous.
benjiesmum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by benjiesmum »

Wow!!! He looks positively svelte there! What a handsome boy he is. :1954: :bounce:
Gemma T
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Gemma T »

Wow you can definitely seethe difference between the pics. He looks brilliant now!!! A real credit to your care.
Gemma xx
cath

Post by cath »

Wow! He looks fab now! :1951:

Fat labradors are my major pet hate, so well done for getting him super slim!!! :1944:
jackiem
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackiem »

He looks wonderful now.
Jackie
muddy paws
New User
New User

Post by muddy paws »

Wow he looks fabulous , a great credit to you.
jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackie »

He looks great Helen, you have done well with him. Great pictures - your sisters GSD is going to be quite a size.

Jackie x
choccielover
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post by choccielover »

Oh yes, Chaka the GSD is HUGE!! He's even bigger than their previous one who died tragically about 2yrs ago aged about 5yrs of bloat and complications while they were in Spain. Chaka's favourite trick is dragging Oscar around the lounge by his cheeks (face!).
(adopted Oscar, choc lab from MKF 4/9/07)
jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackie »

choccielover wrote:Oh yes, Chaka the GSD is HUGE!! He's even bigger than their previous one who died tragically about 2yrs ago aged about 5yrs of bloat and complications while they were in Spain. Chaka's favourite trick is dragging Oscar around the lounge by his cheeks (face!).

I take it Oscar doesn't mind although I am not sure he would have much choice :shock: My brother has a GSD and he is a lovely dog, extremely intelligent. His only fault is with the horses he will not leave them alone!

Jackie x
fablabfalkirk

Post by fablabfalkirk »

He is lovelly and you definately can see a difference from the first pic, he is handsome, i really like the GSD my brother has one, he is also really big, his face is like a lion, he has a really heavy long coat and the paws are really big, he is an ex working police dog, and extremely intelligent, just got too old for the police duties. Excellent guard dog.