Moderator: Forum Moderators

fablabfalkirk

i will try again ! here is meg

Post by fablabfalkirk »

Image miss you sweetheart so much XXXXX
natty

Re: i will try again ! here is meg

Post by natty »

Oh meg was beautiful. what a little power-ball of muscle. Of course you miss her.
jackiem
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackiem »

Meg looks as though she was very strong!
Jackie
fablabfalkirk

Post by fablabfalkirk »

Yeah she was strong, but she was a slow walker, bulldogs get exhausted quickly, and the summer months you have to keep them in the shade because the heat makes it difficult to breathe, they cannot swim either. I dont have many photos of her, they are with my ex partner, and its not appropiate to mention about that here. But anyway, when i had meg (she also was a rescue dog) i had a border collie.......... i know 2 totally different breeds, bess needed loads of exercise, so what i had to do was walk meg 1st then put her in the car or take her home then go back out with bess, but sadly bess was killed on the A82 past Loch Lomond, she was away fishing with my partner and he put her into the car and the car window was down far enough she was able to get out and she ran out infront of a coach, dragged underneath it, and on the way to the animal hospital she died, :cry3: I was absolutley devastated she was only 5 yr old. I was at work when it happened and didnt know till the min i stepped out of work. I will never forget her lying there. Meg died not long after it off old age at the ripe age of 9 which is old for a bulldog. So now i have my lovelly finn and i hope he will live a long happy healthy life.
janhind
Senior User
Senior User

Post by janhind »

They break our hearts when they leave us but with time we remember the love & happy times that they brought us, they live on in your heart forever.

jan xx
It is never too late.
jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackie »

My God Sarah I feel sick after reading about your poor Bess, that is just awful. Meg looks quite a character and I am pleased she lived a happy and long life, lots of lovely memories for you.

Sweet dreams Meg.

Jackie xx