Pics of Kaiser in the snow

A place to put general photos of your dogs - we love to see them

Moderator: Forum Moderators

kaisers mum

Pics of Kaiser in the snow

Post by kaisers mum »

My boyfriend took Kaiser out in the snow today and he had a great time, here´s some pics. :1939:

janhind
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Pics of Kaiser in the snow

Post by janhind »

isnt it funny how they all seem to love snow. :1941:

jan xx
It is never too late.
natty

Post by natty »

Brilliant. loved the first one with snow on the end of his nose. that what my two looked like after they had sniffed all over the garden :1945:
Labshack

Post by Labshack »

Oscar my 5y old yellow boy is not that keen on snow but loves the response of Winston (7yr old) after playing in the snow - how do they go from a fairly well behaved mature dogling back to what can only be described as that fumbling, agile, and extremly daft 4mth old pup way back when???

Picture the scene - 2 x 4mth old pups in 5 and 7 yr old bodies charging around in mad moments grabbing any available toy the other just had and me in the middle screaming I WANT MY OLDER BOYS BACK bashing into every piece of furniture and knocking everything flying - well at least they haven't got the staying power of a 4 mth old! :1967:

They're now flat out on the sofa
kaisers mum

Post by kaisers mum »

Labshack wrote:Picture the scene - 2 x 4mth old pups in 5 and 7 yr old bodies charging around in mad moments grabbing any available toy the other just had and me in the middle screaming I WANT MY OLDER BOYS BACK bashing into every piece of furniture and knocking everything flying - well at least they haven't got the staying power of a 4 mth old! :1967:

They're now flat out on the sofa
:1968: :1968: Had to laugh when i read that.
baileysmum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by baileysmum »

He's just gorgeous :1944:
A dog wags its tail with its heart.
benjiesmum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by benjiesmum »

He is lovely! Great pictures - love the sticky out tongue! :1941: :1941:

I was knocked over this afternoon - not by Buddie but by Benj who suddenly decided to come at me like a misguided missile. They do go daft don't they when they play in the snow. I enden up on my back, covered in snow and very sure I had done myself a mischief....but I'll live! :1968: