Remember Lucky the cat!!!!

A place to put general photos of your dogs - we love to see them

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Mad Maisie

Remember Lucky the cat!!!!

Post by Mad Maisie »

Can you remember Lucky the little cat that started to sleep under our car port last October? Well here are a few photos of her with Meg and Maisie.

If you remember after taking her to the vet because she did not look to good :2006: :2006: after blood tests we found out that she had an over active thyroid and needed treatment. Well since then we have also found out that she has feline IBS and eczema!!!!!! So this little bundle is costing us a small fortune at the vets!!! No one came forward to claim her and it was the opinion at the vets that she had been dumped. :2012:

At first she did not want to come in the house but now she does and will share the same space with Meg and Maisie and they have been ever so good with her!!!

Gill.
Mad Maisie

Re: Remember Lucky the cat!!!!

Post by Mad Maisie »

OK What have I done wrong????

Gill
Mad Maisie

Post by Mad Maisie »

I think this may be it!!!! Click on the photo I think!!!

Gill
jackiem
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackiem »

It worked Gill!

That is one very contented cat.
Jackie
janhind
Senior User
Senior User

Post by janhind »

Bet she's glad she chose your car port. :1971:

jan xx
It is never too late.
Lucy
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Lucy »

She is lovely and so much like my Pokey :1973:
Diesel Kate
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Diesel Kate »

Well that is one Lucky cat. Of all the car ports she chose it was yours. I wonder why!!!

Lovely photo's ofLucky and the dogs. :1973:
Kath, Toby (Balee and Megan - Never out of my thoughts :love2: )
Gemma T
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Gemma T »

Well named - she is one very LUCKY cat!! Love the photos of her all stretched out!!
Gemma x
mollie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by mollie »

Aw - they're lovely together! :1954: :1954:

Marge xx
Mr Bumpy, Jess and Tilly always in our hearts xx

Marge and Jess x
drexl1234
Senior User
Senior User

Post by drexl1234 »

Thats a nice photo and a very lucky cat. I'm not sure what would happen if a stray cat came into ours. Meg and alfie Arn't to keen. It could be that we have a visiting cat that sits on our shed roof and teases the dogs (It's just out of reach from them and seems to know it, and if the Dogs are'nt in the back yard it meows till they come out )
All the Best Dave and family.

ImageImageImage
natty

Post by natty »

This is a brilliant slide show. she looks so well and very very comfy. love the one with the boots
Mad Maisie

Post by Mad Maisie »

karen wrote:she is one very lucky girl
glad to see Meg and Maisie are not too bothered by her
i love cats they are so independent and have there own little funny ways :1939:
my three are all so different from each other
She is a bit of a funny one!!! and because we have not had her since being a kitten we don't really know her ways. The vet says she is about 10 years old, she does not have many teeth bless her and talk about faddy with food!!! she drives me bonkers!! I don't honestly think she would have survived the winter if we had not taken her in both due to the bad weather and her condition. Since she actually came to live inside on Christmas Eve, of her own accord, after that until this last week or so she has hardly ventured out of the house!!!! Thankfully she is a clean cat and uses her cat loo!!!! Never thought I would have one of them in my house!!!! :1970:

I think some days she must feel pretty awful due to the IBS for which she has anti sickness jabs and tablets. :1941: :1941:

She is a confident little thing and I am so proud of Meg and Maisie as they have excepted her so well. She has two kitty boyfriends who live next door who are also very good with her. In fact Jenson one of the cats has also taken to coming into the house and last Saturday I found him fast asleep on the bed in the back bedroom!!!!! Cheeky thing!!

She makes us laugh because even though she now goes out to play for short periods she still comes back and uses her own loo :1951: :1951: which is fine for all the neighbours but I feel like I am constanly cleaning out her loo :2009: :2009:

All in all she is a worry and cost quite a lot of money with her medication etc but I think we did the right thing and when we see her lay sprawled out without a care in the world it makes us feel good that she must be happy. :1961:

Gill, Meg and Maisie

:occasion7: :occasion7: :occasion7:
jillwild

Post by jillwild »

glad lucky has found such a loving caring home,the slideshow is great! love to know how you keep your cream rug looking so clean and new with all those black hairs around, you must be moulded to that hoover ! lv jill n boo
JoanG
Senior User
Senior User

Post by JoanG »

What lovely pictures, Lucky certainly fell on her paws when she picked your carport and to think you were worried your dogs would have her for breakfast! They look a happy trio.

:1945: Joan x
Joan and George x
jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackie »

What a happy contented bunch you have there Gill, she certainly is one very lucky cat......must be costing you a small fortune!

Great pictures.

Jackie x