Zac and Lilly

A place to put general photos of your dogs - we love to see them

Moderator: Forum Moderators

rhoda4
Senior User
Senior User

Zac and Lilly

Post by rhoda4 »

Zac loves children and is in his element when his nieces come to visit - especially when they bring him treats and give him lots of fuss and attention. This is him with our our niece, Lilly.

Ann, Paul Zac x

“He took my heart and ran with it, and I hope he’s running still, fast and strong, a piece of my heart bound up with his forever.” – Patricia McConnell
Emma T
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Zac and Lilly

Post by Emma T »

Ann, I do think your Zac is totally gorgeous, his face is just adorable, he reminds me so much of my Barney, he looks a really darling gentle boy! Are you bringing him to the funday this year - I would love to meet him! And isn't your niece a pretty young lady too!
Emma
tosca100
Senior User
Senior User

Post by tosca100 »

Lovely. :love5:
A dog naps so much because it loves so hard - Anonymous
Ann Mee
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Ann Mee »

Got to agree with Emma there Zak is a really handsome boy, and yes totally gorgeous :love2: :love2: Your niece is a cutie too!

Ann x
I wish everything in life was as lovely as my Labrador
rhoda4
Senior User
Senior User

Post by rhoda4 »

Hi Emma

We would really love to come to the funday, but don't have a car, so it's unlikely - unless we can get a friend to take us. It sounds like a brilliant day and something we'd very much like to add our support to.
Zac is a lovely dog. Think he must have grown up around young children because he always takes a big interest in young mums with pushchairs. It's not uncommon though for him to bark at old ladies! Don't know what that's about, but he has a very deep bark and if they aren't used to dogs, they must feel a bit scared by it, which does concern me. I've started carrying gravy bones in my pocket to take his attentiion away from an aproaching person who I feel he is likely to bark at. But I'm thinking that he might cash in on this by barking just to get a gravy bone, and suspect he might sense what I'm anticipating.
All the lamp posts are being replaced around here and men in hard-hats keep popping up from holes in the pavements - so that's more gravy bones.
Zac doesn't particularly make a fuss of people outside, but is friendly towards visitors to our house, and to Dad's, when we're round there.
He's very calm in the house, totally undemanding and an absolute joy to have around. I think his previous owners have done a very good job with him, though were probably quite a bit stricter with him than we are.

Ann, Paul & Zac
“He took my heart and ran with it, and I hope he’s running still, fast and strong, a piece of my heart bound up with his forever.” – Patricia McConnell
Emma T
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Emma T »

Ann, Zac sounds as gorgeous as he looks! I have to say every time I see the little picture of him in your name bit (think there may be a more technical name for it!!) I love him, he just has such a cute smiley face. I hope you are able to come to the Funday by some means as it would be lovely to meet you and him! x
Emma
Lorna T
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post by Lorna T »

Zac is a handsome boy. Lovely photo, such a lovely face. My Fudge did a strange thing the other week when she met my friend's mum, who is an old lady, although she did not bark at her she ran and hid behind my legs something she has not done before. She normally is really excited and friendly with everyone she meets. I wonder if some old dear has upset her at some point in the past?? Mind you she does bark at something she is not sure about - the other day it was a large hessian type bag full of polystyrene bits which had been left behind in the country park we were walking in. She ran back and forth barking at it, it was quite funny and then she finally calmed down and gave it a good old sniff and decided it was not so scary after all. :2019:
Lorna x
natty

Post by natty »

:love5: great picture Fancy him barking at old ladies :1968: What that all about?