Sunny Bella

A place to put general photos of your dogs - we love to see them

Moderator: Forum Moderators

tosca100
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Sunny Bella

Post by tosca100 »

Bella is basking in your adoration! At the moment telling Dave all about it as he tries to watch Dr Who we recorded earlier.

You are all right though, she has an immense amount of character and makes us laugh all the time. :1968: At the moment she is taking delight in all things summerry, like trying to jump and catch the flies which fly around the light fitting, :1967: doing that doggy thing of sitting in the sun till she gets too hot and has to be moved, :1962: chasing the tiny seed that detaches itself from a dandelion clock, they really are fascinating! :1956: Today the robin chicks fledged which causes more fascination, though luckily she doesn't seem to want to eat them. :1962: :1967: She was watching one at ground level today, parent bird desperately trying to entice her away. By the time I got my camera it had moved. :( It was an incident with a fledgeling last year that decided us to get friend for Bonnie....she was play-bowing to it, trying to get it to play. :1967:

We adore both our girls and they are both entertaining in different ways. Bella's personality shines through so you don't see the strange proportions....huge ears, short low set neck, legs that go on and on, and total mischief shining from her eyes. She is totally unique.

We are all lucky to have her. :love2:

Sara
A dog naps so much because it loves so hard - Anonymous
Mad Maisie

Post by Mad Maisie »

tosca100 wrote:Bella is basking in your adoration! At the moment telling Dave all about it as he tries to watch Dr Who we recorded earlier.

You are all right though, she has an immense amount of character and makes us laugh all the time. :1968: At the moment she is taking delight in all things summerry, like trying to jump and catch the flies which fly around the light fitting, :1967: doing that doggy thing of sitting in the sun till she gets too hot and has to be moved, :1962: chasing the tiny seed that detaches itself from a dandelion clock, they really are fascinating! :1956: Today the robin chicks fledged which causes more fascination, though luckily she doesn't seem to want to eat them. :1962: :1967: She was watching one at ground level today, parent bird desperately trying to entice her away. By the time I got my camera it had moved. :( It was an incident with a fledgeling last year that decided us to get friend for Bonnie....she was play-bowing to it, trying to get it to play. :1967:

We adore both our girls and they are both entertaining in different ways. Bella's personality shines through so you don't see the strange proportions....huge ears, short low set neck, legs that go on and on, and total mischief shining from her eyes. She is totally unique.

We are all lucky to have her. :love2:

Sara
Lovely :love6: :love6:
Gill, Meg and Maisie
dogspaw
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post by dogspaw »

Having seen Bella grow from a puppy to a young lady, I have to say that she looks lovely to me! Her ears are stunning!
Jill x
gillyb
Senior User
Senior User

Post by gillyb »

I thinks Bella is gorgeous too and with bags of personality too. :love5:

Gillx
My goal in life is to be as good a person as my dog already thinks i am...

We can now deliver our pies to most places in the U.K www.bestporkpie.co.uk