Ruby

These dogs are in need of a home but not with us in rescue.
This may be because we dont have room yet, the owners want to keep dog with them until home is found out because we are trying to help someone or rescue with a dog. Normal application and vetting procedures still apply to these dogs

Moderator: Rescue Team Moderators

Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Ruby

Post by Glenys » 06 Jun 2019, 17:36

From owner who has asked for help she seems a lovely dog so we can put someone on the owner if interested :

Ive been told to contact u over re homing my dog. As she is a labrador but as a bit of staff in her and the Leigh dogs home cant take her. Shes called ruby shes about 7/8yrs old. Ive had her about 5yrs but im moving soon n the landlord will strictly not take pets so I am having to re home her. Shes house trained n good with kids loves being stroked and loved by my kids. Shes been mainly a house dog on her own so when i take her for walks n other dogs come near she gets nervous and barks at them. Shes scared of loud noises n fireworks n things like that so we never leave her around bonfire times. Shes never been ill or had to go to vets. Let me know if you can help as I've no other family or friends who can take her.

Please email the coordinators if you cannot get through on the phone stating CLEARLY your phone number and confirming you are on our waiting list or need help with homing a dog
Gina 07572438871 Ginaboyd@btconnect.com
labrador.rescue@btinternet.com
Katie email Kjohnson4004@aol.com tel 07484724282
Glenys phone 01257 452500 answerphone speak slowly and clearly or email