Peppa's latest antics

Due to be put to sleep at 9 weeks old Peppa is now with the rescue where she will be cared for. Peppa now has a future - follow here progress here

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Ablineth
Senior User
Senior User

Peppa's latest antics

Post by Ablineth »

Hello everyone latest edition of the Peppa News.

As puppys do Peppa is growing like mad and if what they say about a puppys feet is corresct I reckon she will be about the size of a small shire horse when fully grown. The first thing everyone says when they see her is to comment about her " chunky legs........ and oh look at the feet!!!!" it is a good job she cannot understand otherwise she could develop a complex :1967: :1967: :1967:

The peeing continues as does the washing, I have been doing some internet research as well as asking Kay's advice as a nurse and feel that Peppa may become a Tena lady at a young age because human bed pads will be more absorbant and will be needed as she grows.

Her stream of visitors and admirers continues, so belatedly thanks Tim for the biscuits and it was lovely to see you, thanks Lynne for the puppy treats Peppa really appreciates them and thank you to her most recent visitors Jane, Lilly lab and jane's sister ( sorry dreadful with names). Jane's sister very kindly brought me some washing machine liquid from where she works, it is very much appreciated and has already been put to good use. Jane did agree with me that Peppa is a stinky puppy and no doubt had to wash all her clothes when she got home ( thankfully one set of washing I do not have to do) :1968: :1968: :1968:
It was great to see lilly again and she was so patient allowing Peppa to chew her and pull her about, Lilly was so good and we will not mention chasing the geese. :rofl: :rofl:

Peppa has started to push boundaries a little and yesterday I have to admit to throwing an empty bucket at her because she jumped on the back of a passing turkey and was riding it like a jockey, she would not let go or get off so a bucket across her bows made her fall off, poor turkey :1001: :1001: it was totally unscathed and just carried on displaying. :rofl:

Treasures she loves to gather up, one den has a washing up brush, an old boot ( well it is now), a chicken feeder, a sweeping brush, a hand brush, a d cup ( a type of chicken feeder), a few bits of cardboard and a large round pebble taken from Mij. Another den has an equally bizarre collection, she loves to go and lie amongst her treasures and go to sleep.

When someone comes to the house she pushes in with the gang to say hello and of course she is the one that gets all the ooh and aahs.

We have the horses back here and Peppa growled and grumbled at the fence but the just stood and looked down their long noses at her so she soon decided there was no point.

So all in all life proceeds here with all the usual mayhem and chaos added to in some small way by a black peeing pup, we love her to bits, she cannot help her problem.

The hosepipe now is a wonderful game and she loves getting as wet as the others, hopefully this will be usefull when lifting her in and out of the bath becomes a bit much.

As Peppa goes most places with me now when I pick my car keys up she sits and waits to have her lead put on as she knows she will go in her crate in the back of my car and have a treat.
I am joy in a woolly coat, come to dance in your life, to make you laugh.
kayj
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Peppa's latest antics

Post by kayj »

Been eagerly awaiting the Peppa news.

Hope you have managed to take some pictures,would love to have seen her riding on the Turkey's back. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You will have to make this into a book Ky,with drawings of the lovely Peppa's antics. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Really brings a smile and a laugh reading your blog.Thank you. :love3: :love3:

Kay.xx
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Post by Glenys »

Nice to have Peppa news after the manic week of Molly we have not forgotten you Ky are you ok for pads ?
These are for you :love3:
Ann Mee
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Ann Mee »

Really enjoyed today's edition of the Peppa News, sounds like she's becoming a handful but I'm sure a very cute on :love2: . These are for you Ky :love3: :love3:

Ann x
I wish everything in life was as lovely as my Labrador
Makky
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Makky »

Lovely to hear how Peppa is..oh my! she is certainly coming out of her shell :1966: the picture you painted of her on the back of the Turkey had me in stitches :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: & she sounds abit of a hoarder :1967: I agree with Kay I think her antics will make a wonderful book :read: perhaps in the form of a diary using your updates :study: all profit to MKF :love3:
Bill Sandra & Rosie xx

Elwood 2000-2011
Sam 1988-2000

For ever in our hearts
mollie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by mollie »

[quote="Ablineth"]
Peppa has started to push boundaries a little and yesterday I have to admit to throwing an empty bucket at her because she jumped on the back of a passing turkey and was riding it like a jockey, she would not let go or get off so a bucket across her bows made her fall off, poor turkey :1001: :1001: it was totally unscathed and just carried on displaying. :rofl:

quote]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Mr Bumpy, Jess and Tilly always in our hearts xx

Marge and Jess x
janste
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post by janste »

lovely up date of peppa so glad she is enjoying herself :thumbup: she sounds a real character with all her little treasures :1958: keep the up dates coming people really look forward to reading them :love5: ps hope theres no more ruffled turkey feathers :2008:
janste morgan and alfie
need a best friend?adopt a labxxx
Melliott
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Melliott »

Oh gosh what a list of antics - never a dull moment :rofl: :rofl:

Thanks for taking such good care of Peppa Ky :love3:

Love Michelle X
Labradors laugh with their tails
A Labradors face feels like home