Moderator: Forum Moderators

burtandbellasmum
New User
New User

Todd&Gunn cottages Lake District

Post by burtandbellasmum »

:2379:
Hi everyone.
I'd like to introduce you to Todd and Gunn holiday cottages in the Wasdale valley in the Western Lake District. Each cottage has one bedroom and is dog friendly. We have enclosed gardens and many walks starting at your door. Both cottages have free wifi and satellite Tv, (Gunn has a 50 inch flat screen tv too). I am hoping that by November both cottages will have a log burning fire too. Dogs are allowed everywhere in the cottages, including the bedroom and up on the sofa. Gunn takes one dog and Todd accepts up to four! There is a dog welcoming pub two mins walk away and the area is spectacularly beautiful, with views down the wasdale valley to Great Gable from the garden. Nearby you will find beaches, mountains, rivers, lakes, forests and even a castle and a miniature steam railway! To see more about the cottages and area information please have a look at www.toddandgunncottageswasdale.co.uk - new photos coming soon courtesy of the lovely Maria at VaVaZoom photography. I will be making a donation to the rescue for any bookings which come directly from this website or the fb group. Warmest wishes and happy holidays - Sarah (danimate28@aol.com)

:2803:
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Re: Todd&Gunn cottages Lake District

Post by Glenys »

People are always looking for dog friendly holidays so you are very welcome to mention it.