4 or more dogs

As we all have dogs and may want to take them with us... have you any suggestions for holdiay destinations etc that are dog friendly and where you had a great time?

Moderator: Forum Moderators

mcca
Senior User
Senior User

4 or more dogs

Post by mcca »

havnt been to this one as its not far from us but it is in a great part of the country so worth a look particularly for those with multiple dogs
http://www.freewebs.com/comebyanaway/

anne jess and bracken
Willow
Senior User
Senior User

Re: 4 or more dogs

Post by Willow »

This looks interesting Anne, well spotted :1951: Makes me feel like we have a shortage of dogs though :1966:
Joanna & Toby xx
Willow, my labrador soulmate, my one in a million..
Jan 2003 - May 2011

mcca
Senior User
Senior User

Post by mcca »

never mind joanna
if you book this i could come and meet you with mine and possibly tim then you could have 4 for a day (or 2 ) (or a week )hah hah

its a beautiful part of the country and i bet you havnt been there it gets overlooked
we went to hamsterly forest today and it was great bracken had a lovely play in the river retrieving over and over
and HOLD your breath
JESS TOOK HER PAWS OF THE BOTTOM AND RETRIEVED HER BALL FROM THE DEEP BIT
we are very proud she is 8 the only other time she swam was when she fell of the rocks into the sea on skye but that wasnt voluntary

anne jess and bracken
Willow
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Willow »

Great idea Anne! Perhaps a few of us could get together and rent a huge place that's happy to accept loads of labs and we could holiday together in a bizarre commune arrangement :1968: :1968:
Joanna & Toby xx
Willow, my labrador soulmate, my one in a million..
Jan 2003 - May 2011

Lins
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Lins »

Willow wrote:Great idea Anne! Perhaps a few of us could get together and rent a huge place that's happy to accept loads of labs and we could holiday together in a bizarre commune arrangement :1968: :1968:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Only you would suggest that. :1967: Maybe we could send Glenys and Sam to the caravan for a break and rent MKF. We wouldn't need to take our own dogs. :1968:
Lins, Molly and Scooby

A house isn't a home without at least one Labrador
Wandering Dog
New User
New User

Post by Wandering Dog »

Hi all,

We also accept multiple dogs in our cottages near Keswick - www.chestnutcottages.co.uk

Bernie

Sorry couldn't resist a free mention there!
Dogs are like chocolates - one is never enough.