Rockie's first holiday booked

As we all have dogs and may want to take them with us... have you any suggestions for holdiay destinations etc that are dog friendly and where you had a great time?

Moderator: Forum Moderators

mitch

Rockie's first holiday booked

Post by mitch »

I know it's a bit early to be talking holidays but our first trip away since adopting Rockie in August has been booked.

Rockie along with Alfie, Honey and the gang will be travelling to Ridgeway Country Park near Chester ( http://www.ridgewaypark.com ) in mid May.

As Lab Rescue will be on route we shall hopefully be calling in to see everyone and let Rockie get reacquainted with some very special friends.

Les & Alana
Gemma T
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Rockie's first holiday booked

Post by Gemma T »

Sounds like Rockie will be having a ball!!
Gemma x
benjiesmum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by benjiesmum »

Not far from Buddie's house then. :1954: We must look out for you. It does look a very nice place to stay. :1963:
jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackie »

Lovely, I am sure you will have a wonderful time. I don't think it is too early to be talking holidays, I usually like to start thinking about mine soon. We will no doubt be visiting Scotland again, recently got back from a trip just before Christmas to Glen Clova. I love holidays with our girls :1941: Look forward to hearing all about it and seeing lots of pictures!

Jackie x
skippy1962uk
Senior User
Senior User

Post by skippy1962uk »

should be good fun for him ,we have 3 booked with simba so far for 2008 yorkshire,moray firth scotland and up in lake district
NOW TAKING BOOKINGS FOR 2015 2014 full till mid October
Dog boarding in our own home free run of gardens and house ,no kennels also just a short walk to Towneley park Burnley Lancashire
check facebook out
also you are welcome to join our facebook group
http://www.facebook.com/groups/223486261085758/
lhudson

Post by lhudson »

A good friend of mine has a lodge in the Lake District which is very dog friendly as they have two dogs. Put in search engine Dickens Lodge and it will come up in the Lake District.

Not sure re prices but dogs very welcome and lots of lovely walks. If you contact owners direct apparently it is cheaper.