Ravenscar

As we all have dogs and may want to take them with us... have you any suggestions for holdiay destinations etc that are dog friendly and where you had a great time?

Moderator: Forum Moderators

mollysmum
Senior User
Senior User

Ravenscar

Post by mollysmum »

We have just returned from spending a long weekend at Raven Hall Hotel in Ravenscar near Scarborough. It is a dog freindly hotel with a number of rooms that allow dogs in and all the staff are dog friendly. It is not cheap (it was a treat for us as it was our silver wedding) but the food is stunning. I must say that it was a fantastic weekend, I know the weather was fabulous and the dogs are allowed to exercise on the golf course that is with the hotel. There are also parts of the beach at scarborough that the dogs are allowed on. Katie and Molly loved the beach and would certainly go again - its worth a look if you want to treat yourself.
mollymunch
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Ravenscar

Post by mollymunch »

Wow, that's a blast from the past!! I remember staying there with my friend and her parents as a teenager :1967: :1968:

Glad you had a good weekend and congratulations on your Silver Wedding Anniversary.

Alison x
Cheryl

Re: Ravenscar

Post by Cheryl »

Only just seen this. Ravenscar is stunning isnt it - what a fantastic view. We ate there when staying in RHB, and have to agree the food is so nice.