Oldwalls in The Gower

As we all have dogs and may want to take them with us... have you any suggestions for holdiay destinations etc that are dog friendly and where you had a great time?

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Danbec

Oldwalls in The Gower

Post by Danbec »

We had a fantastic holiday in brand new 5* accommodation in The Gower, South Wales in the summer, with our labrador, Lexi. www.oldwallsleisure.com WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT !!
tosca100
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Oldwalls in The Gower

Post by tosca100 »

You must be new too! Welcome to the site. You do realise you have to provide piccies for us to aaahhhh over I suppose? :1967: Look forward to hearing more from you.

Sara, Dave, Bonnie & Bella
A dog naps so much because it loves so hard - Anonymous
Lins
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Lins »

Welcome to the site. :1944: We just love piccys on here. Look forward to seeing some of yours. Be warned thogh, this is a very addictive site.
Lins, Molly and Scooby

A house isn't a home without at least one Labrador
Danbec

Post by Danbec »

Will do as soon as I have worked out how to!
Gemma T
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Gemma T »

Welcome to the forum. Love the Gower too. We normally camp when we head down there - think the place is called Llangennith.
Gemma x
gillyb
Senior User
Senior User

Post by gillyb »

This looks lovely . Did you all spot the choccie on one of the photos!!!! :1941:

Gillx
My goal in life is to be as good a person as my dog already thinks i am...

We can now deliver our pies to most places in the U.K www.bestporkpie.co.uk
Danbec

Post by Danbec »

The Chocolate labrador lives on site along with two other labradors. When we were there nearly every cottage had at least one dog....it was just a case of open your front door and lets see whos out to play today! There is a pub, just up the road that you can walk to that allows dogs in too. The beaches on The Gower are also very dog friendly - needless to say, we have booked our next visit!