Ellie supported dog update

Moderator: Forum Moderators

janie1
Advanced User
Advanced User

Ellie supported dog update

Post by janie1 »

It's been 2 weeks since Ellies last visit to the vet and things keep getting better. This morning she was weighed again and has lost another 0.8 kgs so she now weighs 29.3. Her steroids have been dropped to every 3 days and ear wash every other day. There is now very little inflammation. She sits so well for the vet too. I am very proud of her.
I am not going to claim today's vet bill as my donation towards Louis and Teak. If I didn't have Ellie to think of I would have considered adopting Teak poor fella but as it is only 4 weeks since Ellie moved in I don't think it would be fair to her at this early stage. Adopting a rescue dog is so rewarding . I had no idea how much until I did.
Jane and Ellie x
Remembering Dylan 9/6/2003-6/11/2014 xxx very special boy. My beautiful black Prince.
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Re: Ellie supported dog update

Post by Glenys »

That is a lovely update on dear Ellie I am so glad her ears are almost better they were terrible when she came in rescue its lovely to know how happy she is and thank you for thinking of TEAK xx
jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackie »

Agree that is a lovely update, Ellie has really landed on her feet with you, it is clear how much you love and care for her. So pleased all is going so well you are doing a great job with her.

Jackie x
Liz5353
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Liz5353 »

We are so pleased that Ellie is doing well it was lovely to have an update, we send you love and wish you well.
Liz Harriet Shelly Bonnie n Molly :bighug:
coco-bean
Senior User
Senior User

Post by coco-bean »

:bighug: and :love4: for beautiful Ellie.

I am so glad she is getting better each day.
Debbie, Coco, Kinder & Buttons XXX

Who ever said diamonds are a girls best friend..... Never owned a Labrador or three
Willow
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Willow »

I can still remember the original Ellie picture when she arrived at rescue, bless her. I love seeing all of your happy photos of her now; her life is quite transformed - lucky lady.

Do let me know if you would like me to transfer pics onto here for you, I'd be more than happy to help with that xx
Joanna & Toby xx
Willow, my labrador soulmate, my one in a million..
Jan 2003 - May 2011

janie1
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by janie1 »

Hi Joanna I would love you to transfer some photos on here for me. I only have a kindle and it doesn't seem to like photobucket. My son did try for me. I am so proud of her and would love the website people who aren't on facebook to see the difference.
Jane and Ellie x
Remembering Dylan 9/6/2003-6/11/2014 xxx very special boy. My beautiful black Prince.
Megsmum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Megsmum »

What a lovely update - thank you!
So pleased to hear that Ellie is doing so well.
:bighug: :bighug: from us xx
Helen and Merry x

Remembering my beautiful Meg 1992-2008 and my darling Mollie 2009-2018
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Post by Glenys »

Look at Ellie she is so much improved she was so poorly with her ears now she is happy

So different from her early days in rescue

janie1
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by janie1 »

Thanks Glenys. Ellie really is a happy loving girl. I have noticed also from her early days she is so much more relaxed in the evenings. When she first moved in she was frantically playing with her ball most of the time. But now she goes out 3 times a day she has learned to relax more and loves snuggle up to me a lot of the time.
Jane and Ellie x
jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackie »

She is ssoo gorgeous you can see how much weight she has lost in those photos what a difference!

Jackie x