Foster home found UPDATE

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Emma T
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Foster home found UPDATE

Post by Emma T »

Poor poor baby, just why? How can anyone treat faithful, gentle creatures in such a way? Over the past few months it seems there have been some unpleasant cases of gun dogs being mistreated before they have found safety with Glenys, is this a worrying trend or has it always been the case? Heaps of gentle cuddles and good wishes to this darling boy x
Emma
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Post by Glenys »

This will make you all smile here is the newly named Albert with friends a miracle really thanks Emma for helping him

Melliott
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Melliott »

Emma T wrote:Poor poor baby, just why? How can anyone treat faithful, gentle creatures in such a way? Over the past few months it seems there have been some unpleasant cases of gun dogs being mistreated before they have found safety with Glenys, is this a worrying trend or has it always been the case? Heaps of gentle cuddles and good wishes to this darling boy x
I think it's so much more common than we care to imagine. Sally was going to be shot for eating a pheasant!! She is very frightened of people, men mainly especially with sticks, she either barks and hides behind my legs or just hides behind my legs cowering, yet she did her job, gave them two litters of what would have been beautiful pups I am sure, and then made a mistake, that was when she became useless to them. If it were not for a lady taking her to MKF she wouldn't be here now.

Some people just don't have a heart!!

Love Michelle X
Labradors laugh with their tails
A Labradors face feels like home