Jessie all brand new

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Ann Mee
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Jessie all brand new

Post by Ann Mee »

Thanks to this rescue again for giving this gorgeous girl a chance of life. Look at her :love2: just beautiful & looking so well. Thanks to all

Ann x
I wish everything in life was as lovely as my Labrador
Rach2811
New User
New User

Post by Rach2811 »

This message is directed at maxie, I am jessie's first mum, my financial situation came to be as I was diagnosed with breast cancer last year, we lost my wage and we battled on for a while. Me and my family loved her to pices and wanted her to go to glenys rather than put to sleep. Please dont judge until you know the full story. I would also like to say a big thank you to nicky for looking after my baby xxx
Joe + Hilary
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Joe + Hilary »

Rach2811 wrote:This message is directed at maxie, I am jessie's first mum, my financial situation came to be as I was diagnosed with breast cancer last year, we lost my wage and we battled on for a while. Me and my family loved her to pices and wanted her to go to glenys rather than put to sleep. Please dont judge until you know the full story. I would also like to say a big thank you to nicky for looking after my baby xxx

I hope your life has improved since last year and that it has brought you some happiness to see that lovely picture of Jessie, and to know she is safe and happy.

Hilary, Tuppence & Rowley
Liz5353
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Liz5353 »

It is really lovely to read about Jessie and how well she is doing but also lovely to hear from her first mum and we hope she is also doing well.
Liz Shelly Bonnie Molly n Polly :love3:
janie1
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by janie1 »

I really hope Jessies mums life has turned around now as has Jessies life. None of us know what is around the corner and the compassion we feel for our rescued dogs must surely extend to the first owners. What a hard thing to go through saying goodbye to your beloved dog when life makes it impossible to let you keep them.
Congratulations all round for doing the right thing and to Glenys for making it happen and to Jessies New mum for caring so much and making Jessie feel healthier and therefore happier.
Please God I never have to make that agonising decision with my Miss Ellie.
Jane and Ellie x
Remembering Dylan 9/6/2003-6/11/2014 xxx very special boy. My beautiful black Prince.