Little Miss Pip gets to have a game of frisbie!!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Debsalabradora1
Senior User
Senior User

Little Miss Pip gets to have a game of frisbie!!

Post by Debsalabradora1 »

Hello everyone.
Thank you all so much for your kindness and support - it really is invaluable. There are a few lovely labs going through it in one way or another just recently it seems - I wish them all the luck and hope they will all soon be healed and well. :love2: Here's hoping that goes for Pip too.
We were back at the vets today and after 14 long days she had her stitches out. Her wound and other lumps and bumps need watching but we intend to just make the best of things. So even though it was a torrential downpour, despite Pip putting her head out of the cat flap and looking at me as if to say "what.... you gonna make us go out in this...?" (not a huge fan of the rain), we headed off on a lead free walk and a little (not too energetic) game of frisbie - I'm pretty sure that Pip is crossed with a kangeroo!! She had a great time and was smiling all over her lovely (if a little bumpy) face.
I've recently switched Pip to raw feeding - she has adapted to this without any trouble, so let's hope that helps too. We are in the process of pursuing a referral to a homeopathic vet - so paws crossed she will continue to recover. Millie and I would love nothing more......
AND just to add, in light of recent shenanigans, we know that Glenys and all connected with MKF/Lab rescue are the BEST!!
Debs, Millie and Poppy (and Pippi).xx

My dogs, in my heart and mind forever....
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Re: Little Miss Pip gets to have a game of frisbie!!

Post by Glenys »

Thank you for the update my dogs looked at me this morning looked out the door then went back to their beds :rofl:

All crossed as always for Pip xxx
Maggie May
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Maggie May »

Thank you so much for the update, I have been thinking about you and Pip. I am so glad she enjoyed the frisbee, she sounds such a lovely happy girl :love2:

I hope the new diet will continue to be good for Pip and wish you well with the homeopathic vet - it sounds a great idea.

I hope Pip's "lumps and bumps" will continue to heal and I send bucket loads of healing thoughts and prayers over to Pip.

:bighug: for Pip and :bighug: for Millie and :love3: for you.

Love Kay xx
Kay
Willow
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Willow »

The catflap.. :1966: Oh Pip, the things you do really make me smile. You may have had more than your fair share of health problems but you must have the heart of a lion with that courage - or is it a heart of a chimpanzee with your cheeky ways :1968: :1968:

So pleased to read this positive post, that the stitches are out and the fun has resumed :1951:
Joanna & Toby xx
Willow, my labrador soulmate, my one in a million..
Jan 2003 - May 2011

coco-bean
Senior User
Senior User

Post by coco-bean »

Sounds like Pip enjoyed her playtime today :1972:

I must have the crazy fur-babies they dragged me out in the rain this morning, I tried every short cut possible but it didn't work :1967:

Sending buckets full of positive healing thoughts over to Pip from here, hope all the things you are trying for your gorgeous girl work for her soon.

Gentle :bighug: Pip and :bighug: Millie for being such a wonderful big sister xx

:love3: :love3: for you Debs
Debbie, Coco, Kinder & Buttons XXX

Who ever said diamonds are a girls best friend..... Never owned a Labrador or three
Lins
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Lins »

Thanks for the update and making me smile. She is a real trooper. Onwards and upwards Pip. :love2:
Lins, Molly and Scooby

A house isn't a home without at least one Labrador
Joe + Hilary
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Joe + Hilary »

Pleased to read this update and to know Pip enjoyed a walk and play. Good luck with the new diet.

For Pip :bighug: :love2:

For Mum: :love3:

Hilary, Tuppence, Rowley & Douma
jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackie »

Lovely to hear Pip had a great time out walking and playing with the frisbie. Nothing get her down she seems to have a inner strength as Lins says she is such a trooper.

Keeping everything crossed for Pip I hope all of your hard work pays off and Pip gets some respite from her skin condition.

Jackie x