Hello

If you are new to the site pop in here and say hello - We are a friendly bunch!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

TIGGERLOU21
New User
New User

Hello

Post by TIGGERLOU21 »

Hi, can somebody please tell me how long [on average], it takes from completing an application form~done in November, to be contacted, checked out and put on the re-homing list?
I keep seeing all these unfortunate dogs looking for homes, yet I can't apply.
I do realise the staff are tremendously busy, was just looking for an approximation?
Thanks,
Louise
JoanG
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Hello

Post by JoanG »

Hello and welcome to this Rescue Forum. I, unfortunately, don't have any info on timing of how long from application etc but if you put in your application in November I would give Glenys or Gina a ring (bearing in mind how busy they are at present) just to make sure your application is in. Sometimes things can go astray and if it was me I would want to know.

Hope you get things sorted and please keep us posted.
Joan and George x
TIGGERLOU21
New User
New User

Post by TIGGERLOU21 »

Thanks for your response. I did follow up with a phone call at the beginning of Jan and spoke to Carol and have since sent an email. I will just wait until someone gets chance to get back to me.
Lou
mollymunch
Senior User
Senior User

Post by mollymunch »

Welcome Lou. Give Carol another ring I’m sure she won’t mind. The rescue is snowed under at present.

Good luck and keep us posted :2379:

Alison x
Liz5353
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Liz5353 »

Hello Lou
Welcome from us also, lots of luck in finding your new forever friend, please let us know how you are getting on.
Liz Shelly Bonnie Molly Polly :2379: