Hello!

If you are new to the site pop in here and say hello - We are a friendly bunch!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

BillingFamily5
New User
New User

Hello!

Post by BillingFamily5 »

Hello Fellow Labrador lovers!

We are a family of 5 who live in Glossop, on the edge of the Peak District. We have decided to grow our family by one member.

Any advice would be gratefully received. We are not new to Labs as our close friends have a choc lab called Sam who we often look after but it will be our first dog.

Looking forward to your help!

Ann, John, Elizabeth, Amber and Benjamin.
Liz5353
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Hello!

Post by Liz5353 »

Hello to you all and a warm welcome from us.
I have 4 Labs, 3 black and 1 chocolate, aged between 10 and 13.
Labrador’s are beautiful dogs, they are the only breed I have had over 35 years.
We look forward to hearing from you again. Good Luck
Liz Shelly Bonnie Molly Polly
Joe + Hilary
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Joe + Hilary »

Hello and good luck with your search for a new family member. A Labrador is an excellent choice. I now have my 4th Labrador, but none from this rescue. I found this after loosing the 1st two and have found it wonderful for information and cheering me up through no end of things. Hope to hear of your new friend in due course.(Have you filled in the application form?)

Hilary, Rowley & Douma
JacksDad
Senior User
Senior User

Post by JacksDad »

I can guarantee that you'll never have a dull moment ! Ozzie, my current lab is a real treasure and just at the moment is supervising the man from British Gas mending the boiler. I've had Labs for over 30 years, five of them from this rescue, life just wouldn't have been the same without them and at some point when you're out for a walk you're bound to meet another Lab who's been rehomed here (I know a lucky person who's got three)
Best Wishes from Ozzie and Andrew
TomHadson
New User
New User

Post by TomHadson »

Hello all , I m from kenya. I have two Labrador. One white and One black.One of the best dogs for children of all ages and also for everyone.They are“kind,”friendly eyes, expressing character, intelligence and good temperament.” :2379: :2362:
Joe + Hilary
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Joe + Hilary »

Tom, You are exactly right about Labradors, adorable dogs (of course lots of others are also!).

Hilary, Rowley & Douma