Long awaited GOOD NEWS on 'Rosie' !

To ensure details to rosie pictures and updates stay secure - this forum is NOT visible to people browsingthe forum - It will only become visible to registered users of this site once they have logged into the forum

Moderator: Forum Moderators

billybluemoor

Long awaited GOOD NEWS on 'Rosie' !

Post by billybluemoor »

I've just had this email from Alison, the Lady who adopted 'my' Rosie, here's what she had to tell us ...
( Quote )
Dear Martin.

So sorry we've not been in touch during the year. Rosie is well. Enjoying her walks everyday to the beach even paddling in the sea up to her belly when it was warm in the summer. She is still as keen on as much fuss as possible and with lots of visitors over the summer and autumn months she loved every minute of it. As winter gave it her best Rosie has even now started to want toget nearer to the fire much to Toby's disgust. He likes the hearth but he soon sorted out in a nice way. Rosie is still as loyal as ever and curls up near your feet or preferably sofa or bed if your in those rooms. I need a bigger sofa!
Photo's attached. These where taken a couple of days ago at our favourite beach about a mile from home. we just made it back before the dark came in.

Merry Christmas to all your family and All our best wishes for the New Year.
Love
Rosie, Toby, Katy and Alison.
( Unquote )

PHOTO'S OF ROSIE.

This has just about made my Christmas ... the very best of news, thank you Alison !
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Re: Long awaited GOOD NEWS on 'Rosie' !

Post by Glenys »

That has done you good Martin I know how worried you were.
Lovely update.

xx
Gemma T
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Gemma T »

What a wonderful Christmas present....seeing her so happy and healthy!!
She looks brilliant!
Gemma x
Lins
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Lins »

What a wonderful sight of Rosie enjoying herself. If all Christmas presents were as nice!

I bet you are like a dog with two tails Martin. :s45: :s34:
Lins, Molly and Scooby

A house isn't a home without at least one Labrador
carolb
Homing Coordinator
Homing Coordinator

Post by carolb »

Doesn`t Rosie look in fantastic condition. Oh Martin no wonder you are so pleased. What a lovely update. :s3:
Rehoming co ordinator. Tel 07399559202.
rhoda4
Senior User
Senior User

Post by rhoda4 »

Lovely to read the update on Rosie and to see the lovely pics. Pleased you've had news on your special girl Martin.

Ann, Paul & Zac x

:s16:
“He took my heart and ran with it, and I hope he’s running still, fast and strong, a piece of my heart bound up with his forever.” – Patricia McConnell
natty

Post by natty »

She looks really really well.
benjiesmum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by benjiesmum »

Wow! She does look so well. Having seen her in the flesh, I know how this must really gladden your heart Martin. Fantastic!

:s23:
jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackie »

I am pleased you have heard about your Rosie, doesn't she look so well and happy. Great update and photos.

Jackie x
billybluemoor

Post by billybluemoor »

benjiesmum wrote:Wow! She does look so well. Having seen her in the flesh, I know how this must really gladden your heart Martin. Fantastic!

:s23:
Here we were at Lynne's School during an 'Educational/Fundraising /Presentation Visit' !

And the visit was helped by 'Billy', demonstrating how friendly and tolerant a well trained Large Labrador Dog can be around children !

Thanks again to all concerned for a Great Day !!
billybluemoor

Post by billybluemoor »

And of course there's my favourite photo .... after all the T.L.C. !!

And a Special vote of Thanks to all those supporters who raised funds, in one form or another, in order to provide Rosie with the quality of life she has today... WELL DONE !!!