Eddie

Some of the many special dogs we have helped over the years.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

GeeBee
New User
New User

Eddie

Post by GeeBee »

We have had Eddie for six weeks and what a difference he has made to our lives. After the death of Winston and having had a Labrador in the house for twenty three years we thought we should not have another. But when we saw Eddie we melted. He is a great "puppy" and very lovable and we have made a big difference to his previous life. He loves the morning visit to the country park and has made some friends. His favourite thing is to sit on the couch next to me and graduatly move until he is sat on my knees liking my face and then going to sleep.
More reports to follow.
LabLover
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Eddie

Post by LabLover »

Lovely update and glad you have made a difference to each other lives, wishing you many happy fun years together.

Saw Eddie on the rehome page and he’s gorgeous :love2:

Look forward to more updates.
Amanda Jim & Fynley xxx

Remembering our beloved boys Milo, Little Max & Zak who forever will always be in our hearts and never forgotten Feb 2003 to May 2016, Jan 2010 to Jun 2017 & Nov 2004 to Nov 2017.
JoanG
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Eddie

Post by JoanG »

It was so lovely to read how Eddie is enjoying his new life and how he ends up asleep on your lap. It sounds as if he has made you very happy and he already has his paws under the table too. Wishing you a long and very happy life together :1951:
Joan and George x