Another update please read

Lovingly known as wheelydog - Willow had a spinal injury and used a frame with wheels in place of her back legs. Hydrotherapy, a loving home and one year later she is walkig without her frame and continies to improve

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Another update please read

Post by Glenys »

I spoke to Willows Adoptive Mum the other day She is still ok although she is incontinent her Mum is indeed a special person I know she tsruggles sometimes with her but she says she is a happy girl still.
See Willows and others on Happy endings

http://www.homealabrador.net/happyendings/willow.php
Glenys Fryer(Coordinator)

Email: labrador.rescue@btinternet.com

Gina Boyd(Coordinator)
Telephone: 07572 438871 (Available Between 10am - 7pm)
Email: ginaboyd2021@outlook.com

Carole Fairhurst(General Enquiries)
Telephone: 07377 215996 (Available Calls between 10am to 5)
Email: C.fairhurst@ymail.com

Lin Jackson(General enquiries)
Telephone: 07507 646082 (Available Calls between 10am to 5)
Email:
Lins
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Another update

Post by Lins »

It's so good to know that Willow is doing well considering all she has gone through. A truly remarkable story with a wonderful outcome. She was so lucky to be homed with such dedicated and loving owners. :love3: :love5:

Thanks for the update.
Lins, Molly and Scooby

A house isn't a home without at least one Labrador
carolb
Homing Coordinator
Homing Coordinator

Post by carolb »

Glad to hear Willow is still doing well. :love3: for her Mum who is wonderful to cope with such a commitment.
Rehoming co ordinator. Tel 07399559202.
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Post by Glenys »

As you may know dear Willow ( Now Milly) needs the neoprene boots for her feet to save her from injury With your kind support we have ordered two sets to be sent out these will allow her to go out with the other dogs in her little trolley as you can see they are quite expensive so if anyone can also remember we needs pampers and also children socks for Jan to help her.
No one else would have given this girl a chnace in life Jan is a truly wonderful person.
See Willows ( Millys ) story in special stories on the site

From Jan:
Dear Glenys,

Any luck with the neoprene boots for Milly: with this weather her socks are getting iced up and she'll be furious if I don't take her out in her trolley with the others - snow or no snow.

Also, if I send you the update on Milly again do you think your web-genius Ian could add to her 'Happy Endings' section. When I eventually get my website up and running I would like to direct people to yours to follow up her story. I advised several of my friends to look it up, but they left it too late. Good excuse to get them to look at your site though.

And, spoke to Maisie's new owner and pleased to say that she is absolutely adored - as I knew she would be.

Love, Jan

Willows boots

http://www.caninespirit.co.uk/master_products/113

original story

http://www.homealabrador.net/happyendings/willow.php

Follow up stories as you can see Jan needs our help

http://www.homealabrador.net/phpbb3/viewforum.php?f=78
jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Another update please read

Post by jackie »

What a fantastic lady. Jan really is someone special as I didn't think poor Milly would ever find someone to take her, she had been through so much. Milly sounds so full of life it is lovely to know she is enjoying herself despite her disabilities.

Jackie x
jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackie »

Just to add I have sent some money through for Jan, Glenys which I hope helps a little with her pampers or whatever else she needs.
Jackie x
Diesel Kate
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Diesel Kate »

Glenys

I have some childrens socks for Willow (Milly) Should I send them to you or can you PM the address to send them. What size are the boots that she requires?

x44
Kath, Toby (Balee and Megan - Never out of my thoughts :love2: )