Always in our thoughts

Share your story about your rescued dog - good or bad!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Heather&Dave

Always in our thoughts

Post by Heather&Dave »

Lucy was my sons dog she is the most beautifull dalmation you could wish to meet, but sadly they had to rehome her in may of last year, but with the help of Glenys and her team at mkf she was rehomed very quickly to her new family, well yesterday was her 8th birthday and like christmas we thought about her on this special day,so Lucy where ever you are we want to wish you a very happy birthday and with lots of hugs and kisses , and we were told your new family love you to bits so im sure you wont be short of cuddles, hopefully one day your new family will post some pictures so we can see how happy you are, will always love you Lucy miss you so much

Big Licks from Bobby & Penny

Love Heather & Dave xxxxxx :occasion7:
gillal1
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Always in our thoughts

Post by gillal1 »

Heather Dave and Family, you obviously loved Lucy very much, I remember reading your story it was very sad that she had to be adopted, but we all know she would have been found a lovely home and I know from both of mine that we adopted from Glenys how these dogs adapt so easily to a new home and fit in so quickly.
If they are loved which Lucy obviously is I am sure you can be content in knowing she is happy.

Happy Birthday Lucy.

:love3: For you and your Family.

Gill Milly and Lilly.