Buster the 'letterbox' boy

Share your story about your rescued dog - good or bad!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

gillal1
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Buster the 'letterbox' boy

Post by gillal1 »

Buster you pickle :1968:

I bet he will have stomach ache tonight,Bless him :love2:
Dont you just love them.

Gill,Milly and Lilly x
Ann Mee
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Ann Mee »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Hope it isn't puppies :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I don't envy you in the morning either Shelagh!!!! O'h Buster what a typical Lab you are :love2: :love2: . I swear Millie would eat till her tummy burst too.

Ann x
I wish everything in life was as lovely as my Labrador
Lins
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Lins »

Oh Buster. Busting a gut! :1967:

You have made me smile more than once. :1939: Thank you.
Lins, Molly and Scooby

A house isn't a home without at least one Labrador
Shelagh

Post by Shelagh »

Hi folks, handsome Buster here. :love2: I've just returned from another holiday in the north of Scotland. I went with my mum and dad and brother Beads the Airedale and my aunty Yvonne and cousin Jet (black lab) came too. :2389: it was mum and dad's Ruby Wedding Anniversary so we had a party. We stayed in a lovely cottage right by a river and I went swimming every day and had lots and lots of fun. Beads did his usual trick of going off on his own :2012: mum says he is an intrepid explorer, but it was OK as there was 60 sq miles of highland wilderness for him to roam in and he knew his way around. I loved it there. But I live in the Lake District and that is nice too. Mum thinks I have lost some weight last week, but it is probably all the swimming I did, so lots of biscuits for me this week! :thumbup: I need to build my strength up as I am going back up north for 2 weeks in the middle of June and our cottage is right on the beach, I was there in April so I am looking forward to going back. Speak soon Beautiful Buster
Mad Maisie

Post by Mad Maisie »

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Oh Buster what a lovely life you have!!! So pleased you found a lovely new Mum and Dad :thumbup: :thumbup: :love6: :love6:

Have fun you handsome boy. :love5: :love5:

Gill, Meg, Maisie & Murphy
:love2: :love2: :love2: :love2:

ps have you any info on the cottages????
gillal1
Senior User
Senior User

Post by gillal1 »

Buster what a very lucky boy you are your new life sounds every inch the new home you deserve :love2:
I love to read about your holidays, both you and Beads the airedale are having. Your cottage in Scotland by the river sounds amazing, perhaps your Mum or Dad could post the name, as we all love a new place to holiday where we can take our pets please .

Gill,Milly and Lilly.
kayj
Senior User
Senior User

Post by kayj »

You are such a lucky boy Buster,look forward to hearing about your next holiday with Beads.

:love2: :love2:

Kay.xx
Melliott
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Melliott »

Lovely to hear your update Buster, sounds like you are having some lovely holidays - I think like Gill it would be great if your mum and dad could let us know the pet friendly cottage you stay at in Scotland - please :thumbup:

Love Michelle X
Labradors laugh with their tails
A Labradors face feels like home
rhoda4
Senior User
Senior User

Post by rhoda4 »

What a wonderful life you have now Buster. Holidays with your mum and dad and Beads sound fab. I'm so pleased for you. :love2: :love2: Keep the updates coming.

Ann, Paul & Zac x
“He took my heart and ran with it, and I hope he’s running still, fast and strong, a piece of my heart bound up with his forever.” – Patricia McConnell
mcca
Senior User
Senior User

Post by mcca »

your holiday sounds great :thumbup: :thumbup:
hope your mam tells us where it was/is
we love holidays too :love6:

jess and bracken :2379: :2379:
Joe + Hilary
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Joe + Hilary »

Dear Buster, so good to read all your news, about your lovely forever home and Mum & Dad, not to mention the holidays! Will lookf forwartd to hearing about your next holiday.

Hilary, Tuppence, William & Rowley
Last edited by Joe + Hilary on 31 May 2012, 08:36, edited 1 time in total.
Shelagh

Post by Shelagh »

Hi everyone, mum says google in Ardtornish or she thinks it is http://www.ardtornish.co.uk
Mum says we stayed in Craigendaroch 1 cottage, but Castle cottage is OK. Ardtornish is in an area called Morvern on the Ardnamurchan peninsular north west highlands. The cottages are 'passable' but Ardtornish estate is so beautiful with lochs, rivers, beaches and you can roam anywhere in the 60 sq miles (except when they are stalking the stags). Lots of love Buster xxx :love3:
warrengl
Senior User
Senior User

Post by warrengl »

What a wonderful new home you have found... well done Buster! :love2: :love3:
Gill xx

Coco
Gone from our sight, but never our memories
Gone from our touch, but never our hearts
Ann Mee
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Ann Mee »

Sounds like you are having a whale of a time Buster - all the holidays you Mum & Dad have planned you are such a lucky boy. Glad you are having fun :bravo: :bravo:

Ann x
I wish everything in life was as lovely as my Labrador
Shelagh

Post by Shelagh »

Hi all it's Buster 'letterbox' again. Let me tell you all my strory 'Let them eat cake'. On our holiday a few weeks ago mum and dad and my lovely Aunty Yvonne, who was staying in the cottage next door, with my black lab cousin Jet, had to go and visit a poorly friend in Inverness Hospital. Us boys couldn't go so Aunty Yvonne said 'let the boys stay in my cottage so they will be company for each other :2090: Silly Aunty Yvonne :1951: didn't clear stuff away. I ate
A whole lemon drizzle cake (double wrapped in tin foil)
22 M&S foil covered chocolate marshmallow biscuits
12 M&S double chocolate chip cookies
12 M&S maple syrup cookies ...and
a very large bag of yogurt coated raisins :thumbup:

Jet and Beads the Airedale just couldn't believe their eyes.

I ran and ran and ran around the field for about half an hour, Mum said it was all the sugar making me hyper. Then I laid down and sicked up a big ball of tin foil and then I felt better. Mum says I had sparkly poos for a couple of days too.
I love my Aunty Yvonne, but I think she might check the counters the next time.

Mum says to tell everyone that from weighing only 19kg when I was rescues back in February, I have now filled out nicely and am about the right weight. Everyone says I am a handsome boy, which of course I am.
Lol Buster :2361: