Maggie on Mother's Day weekend

Share your story about your rescued dog - good or bad!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

LindaMJ
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Maggie on Mother's Day weekend

Post by LindaMJ »

Do hope everyone has had a lovely Mother's day. I had my eldest daughter and eldest Grandson visit. Maggie was wonderful with them, and as usual, (weather permitting) we ended up at the beach. I hope I am not driving everyone crazy with photos of the same place, but the clouds/sky/sea are always different, and I am so in love with the place that I just want to share. After our visit to the beach we had lunch at a cafe and Maggie sat under the table, well bottom stick out most of the time, but I am quite excited that I can take her into such places, I have never been able to do this with any of my previous dogs. I am so delighted. Well here goes:-
Lin

Harley in Paradise, so full of love and joy. (adopted 2.7.07 from MKF. Passed away 3.02.12 at just 9 years).
Simbasmum
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Maggie on Mother's Day weekend

Post by Simbasmum »

:1970: what lovely photos - (we took Simba out to his favourite park today; me carrying Shiva) - we are so glad she is able to be a puppy again
When one door closes another door ALWAYS opens- and we may never know what the grand plan is, but believe me, the universe will give you everything you deserve if you just have faith. Karma is a beautiful thing.
Joe + Hilary
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Joe + Hilary »

Lovely pics again. Glad ypou had a lovely day. It isa great being able to take your dog into a cafe, pub etc.

Hilary
gillal1
Senior User
Senior User

Post by gillal1 »

Beautiful pictures looks as though a good time was had by all. :love2:

Have been watching The Fishermans Apprentice and it does look an amazing community you live in. Lovely you can take her out to eat with you.

Gill,Milly and Lilly