Murphy

Share your story about your rescued dog - good or bad!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

kayj
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Murphy

Post by kayj »

Another super picture of best friends.

:love6:

Kay.xx
Jamesons
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post by Jamesons »

Hello,
Murphy here, sorry I haven't left a message earlier but these people haven't let me on the computer so this will have to be quick.
For the first 21 years of my life (or 3 years for you humans) I lived happily with my old owners. Then I was taken to this nice place where there were lots of other labradors. I stayed there for about 7 moons (or a week....I think) then a man, woman, child and a small fuzzy thing (which I thing is a dog) came and walked me around a field. I don't know, these humans are very odd! They talked a bit and patted me which was nice. Then I was put into their car with the fuzzy thing - the car wasn't too bad but the brown, fuzzy thing was a bit worrying.
After about 3 and a half hours we arrived at a house which wasn't my home but I think is where these people live. I was a little bit nervous at the beginning but soon grew confident.
So far I've been taken on many walks and it's quite fun wandering around the house. I like that little child but he seems to be away quite a lot through the days and when he gets back he seems to have to do work.
The food's quite good here but in my opinion I don't get enough and that little fuzzy thing isn't too bad to live with but all in all I'm very happy here.
"Murphy, Murphy, where are you?"
Oh......better be going bye!
See you soon!
Murphy

Ann Mee
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Ann Mee »

Murphy you are gorgeous :love2: :love2: so happy to hear you love your new home :bravo: :bravo:

Ann x
I wish everything in life was as lovely as my Labrador
rhoda4
Senior User
Senior User

Post by rhoda4 »

Hi handsome Murphy

Sounds like you've found a wonderful family and I love all your fab pictures. You and your boy look so very happy together. Looking forward to lots more updates and photos.

Say 'Hi' to the little brown fuzzy thing, too. :love2:

Ann, Paul & Zac x
“He took my heart and ran with it, and I hope he’s running still, fast and strong, a piece of my heart bound up with his forever.” – Patricia McConnell
kayj
Senior User
Senior User

Post by kayj »

Hi Murphy,

Thanks for posting your message,sounds like you are enjoying your new home and Family.Look forward to more updates and pictures.

:love2: :love2:

Kay.xx
Jamesons
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post by Jamesons »

Hello,
It's Fizz here or the 'small, fuzzy thing' as Murphy called me (how rude, I am actually normal size - he is the giant - and a very beautiful Border Terrier). I've seen Murphy on here so I thought I might come along.
I suppose that Murphy is fine to live with, he isn't rude to me (well, apart from the 'small fuzzy' incident.....I'll have to have words with him later) and it is to nice to have company when you're barking at rabbits. He does get more food than me which I think is totally unfair and a bigger bed. But apart from those things it's quite nice to have another dog around the place.
"Fizz ...... biscuits, Fizz,"
Oh sorry better be going there are biscuits on offer.
Bye!
Fizz
P.S. Hello Ann, Paul & Zac!

12_paws
Senior User
Senior User

Post by 12_paws »

There have been some smashing photos of Murphy and his boy, really lovely shots that show their close bond. .....
Des x

Desley and Finn
Harley & Diesel, safe in my heart
Jamesons
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post by Jamesons »

Hello!
Murphy here, again!
Just got back home from a walk, so I thought that I would put a picture of it up!

Here is Dad, Me, Fizz and Andrew's Friend Hamish (Andrew was taking the picture)!
Hope you like it. Better be going!
Bye!
Murphy
Jamesons
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post by Jamesons »

Fizz and I on a walk!

Murphy
Jamesons
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post by Jamesons »

Hi!
Murphy here!
Just giving you a quick update in this lovely weather. I'm really enjoying living here with my new family and the small fuzzy thing and it's lovely here in this glorious sunshine (I thought Scotland was supposed to be wet!).
Apparently I'm off to school on Monday. My mum and dad seem a little concerned when I disappear if off the lead - I don't know what they're worrying about, I always find them again! I hope the teacher is nice and there isn't too much homework!
I'll let you know how I get on!
"Murphy ..... Supper time!"
Gotta go!!
Murphy
Aileen

Post by Aileen »

Hi Murphy, where do you live in Scotland? We live in South Lanarkshire.
There are quite a lot of Lab Rescue dogs in Scotland now.
Love,
Aileen xx

"You think dogs will not be in heaven? I tell you, they will be there long before any of us."
Jamesons
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post by Jamesons »

Hi Aileen!
We live in Perth which is about 32,000 bounds away from Edinburgh (or for you humans about 40 miles!).
Bye!
Murphy
Murphy
Jamesons
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post by Jamesons »

My dad's going to be doing the Edinburgh Half Marathon tomorrow - I don't see why I can't join in! :1966:
Oh better be going I think we're going outside!
Murphy
Melliott
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Melliott »

HI Murphy,

Lovely to read your posts and updates of your adventures. Hope your dad gets on OK today at the marathon - it's mightly hot here.

Love Michelle X
Labradors laugh with their tails
A Labradors face feels like home
kayj
Senior User
Senior User

Post by kayj »

Good luck at school Murphy. :study:

Looking forward to hearing how you get on.

Hope your Dad did okay in his race in Edinburgh.

:love2:

Kay.xx