Quite a few months now since Milo's adoption

Share your story about your rescued dog - good or bad!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

djcx1000

Quite a few months now since Milo's adoption

Post by djcx1000 »

Just came and had a look on the site to see if there was any news on my former companion - Milo. Its been quite a few months since he was re-homed and not a day goes by when I don't miss him. However I just wanted to say that without the fantastic service provided by Glenys and her team he would still be stuck in a less than happy environment (we had to put milo up for adoption due to my wife's ill health)

If by chance his new owners ever come to the site I just wanted to say a big thank you and hope that you love him as much as I did/do. Glenys sent me some photos a few months ago and I cant describe how fantastic it was seeing him in his new environment.....hope with all my heart that I can get to see the occasional update over the coming years (set up a Milo facebook page!!!)

David
jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Quite a few months now since Milo's adoption

Post by jackie »

It must have been hard for you, rest assured Milo will be happy, you never know the new owners may be on here and post some updates for you.

Jackie x
baileysbunny

Post by baileysbunny »

Oh my goodness........ the tears are flowing down my cheeks. I cant imagine whats its like to be in the position to have to give ur dog up... but I do understand that circumstances change.

I am sure that wherever Milo is he will be well loved and cared for. Rescue do the most wonderful job in finding the right home.

We rescued Oscar nearly 3 years ago and I often wonder if his family think about him? He has the most wonderful life with us and has a wonderful companion in Oakley our other Choc Lab.

Best wishes
Jacqueline, Oscar and Oakley
warrengl
Senior User
Senior User

Post by warrengl »

I'm so sorry to hear that you had to let Milo go but I do believe the team will have found him a fantastic home! :love2:

Hope his new family post some updates for you! :love3:
Gill xx

Coco
Gone from our sight, but never our memories
Gone from our touch, but never our hearts
Mad Maisie

Post by Mad Maisie »

warrengl wrote: Hope his new family post some updates for you! :love3:
Me too. I feel sick just thinking about having to give my dogs up. I would be heartbroken.

Gill, Meg and Maisie
:love2: :love2: :love2: