Jack (now Jake) and Zach

Share your story about your rescued dog - good or bad!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Patmar
Senior User
Senior User

Jack (now Jake) and Zach

Post by Patmar »

Hi Everybody

Brought Jack who is now Jake home about a month ago. Changed his name to Jake as Jack sounded too much like Zach, my five year old Lab. I would love to say he has been good - but he is a little terror - however he has stolen my heart and all my friends who think his naughty puppy antics are hilarious! Nothing is safe but he is slowly learning to give things back. My friends ring up for daily installments - it seems to brighten their day! He loves to be with Zach and me and they are both always ready to go and play in the fields especially when my son arrives with his five Labs - chaos! Hope this picture comes through.

Love

Pat, Zach and JakeImage
gillal1
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Jack (now Jake) and Zach

Post by gillal1 »

Pat congratulations on adopting the lovely Jack /Jake :love2: Its great that he and Zach enjoy each others company so much, I suppose with a pup you are going to meet with many challenges over the coming months but it all adds to the fun doesnt it, they grow so quick and they are not pups for long.

When we adopted Milly she was 14months and was also a terror and was such a shock to the system after losing a dog of nearly 17yrs, I was almost scared to leave her in fact we rarely did as we never new what we would find on our return :2008:
My word your son has his work cut out with 5 Labs, are any of them rescues? I can imagine what visits must be like.
Thank you for posting and look forward to seeing more.

Gill,Milly and Lilly.
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Post by Glenys »

Well done on perservering they look great together :love3:
Lins
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Lins »

Glenys wrote:Well done on perservering they look great together :love3:

I second that. :thumbup:
Lins, Molly and Scooby

A house isn't a home without at least one Labrador
Diesel Kate
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Diesel Kate »

Labs are bad enough, but I can only imagine how horrendous a lab pup must be. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lovely Picture :love2:
Kath, Toby (Balee and Megan - Never out of my thoughts :love2: )
12_paws
Senior User
Senior User

Post by 12_paws »

Patmar wrote:Hi Everybody

I would love to say he has been good - but he is a little terror - however he has stolen my heart and all my friends who think his naughty puppy antics are hilarious! Nothing is safe but he is slowly learning to give things back. My friends ring up for daily installments - it seems to brighten their day!
Now when my children were little and could on occasions have been described as terrors, my mum used to describe them as curious, mischievious, boisterous etc etc............. :rofl: :rofl: ..... so I try to persuade OH that thats the case with the dogs on a tough day :rofl:
Good job Jake got his paws under the table and stole your heart as quick as he has but at least his antics are giving your friends a giggle or two. :2379:
Des x

Desley and Finn
Harley & Diesel, safe in my heart
Patmar
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Patmar »

Managed to upload a few more photos of Jake with Zach playing with Carl,my son, and his gang.

He loves it when they come up.

Pat x

ImageImage

mcca
Senior User
Senior User

Post by mcca »

i would say thats one pup who has has fell on his feet
but with a pack as gorgeous as that he should soon get sorted, put in his place,shown whats right and wrong
i bet zach is working on him on the quiet nothing quite like a well behaved/trained older dog to get a pup settled

good luck he will soon be 3 hah hah

anne jess and bracken :2379: :2379: