Another Susie update

Share your story about your rescued dog - good or bad!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

8860publabs

Another Susie update

Post by 8860publabs »

Hello everybody, I thought I would just let you know how Susie is getting on since the photo of her looking out the window and the other one with her forever friends. She has been with us now nearly a year now, and she is definitely Charlys dog, she follows him everywhere, even to point where he was ill on the moor, he rang me to go and get him, he had a severe bout of vertigo, but she wouldnt leave him, she is the most loyal dog we have ever had, and we have had many labradors. She is still abit silly but then she is only nearly 2. Nelly is still her best pal, but they all chase each other. I will try and put more photos but I find difficult, it might be easier with this new iPad. Also just say as well ruby and wendy who we also rescued from Glenis are wonderful, Wendy is now 11 and runs around like a puppy, and ruby is 5 and is definitely No 1. Penny x
Makky
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Another Susie update

Post by Makky »

Thanks for the update Penny :1951: although I was n't registered last year I found your pictures in the Adoption Feedback...I loved the photo of Susie looking though the window sat on the chair...and what a fantastic crew of Labs you have...bet there's never a dull moment in your house :1968:

We adopted Rosie 8 weeks ago she is a 4year old black girl with the sweetest temperment & she has brought joy back into our lives :love2:

Hope to see more piccies soon :2379:
Bill Sandra & Rosie xx

Elwood 2000-2011
Sam 1988-2000

For ever in our hearts
rhoda4
Senior User
Senior User

Post by rhoda4 »

Just revisited those wonderful pictures you posted before. :rofl: :rofl: :love5: :love5: Lovely to read your update. :love2:

Ann, Paul & Zac x
“He took my heart and ran with it, and I hope he’s running still, fast and strong, a piece of my heart bound up with his forever.” – Patricia McConnell
8860publabs

Post by 8860publabs »

Thank you for all your kind comments especially to sue who took her mkf, she is a beautiful dog who has just got loads of energy,she spends her time running around, then it's tea time and we don't hear from again till morning, all she needs is to be loved and she is x
Melliott
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Melliott »

Another great update :thumbup:

Love Michelle X
Labradors laugh with their tails
A Labradors face feels like home