ROCKY

Share your story about your rescued dog - good or bad!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Benny

ROCKY

Post by Benny »

Hi Everyone

We have now had Rocky for 2 weeks and he's really settled in. He is responding really well to commands but more than anything he is just so loving. All this excercise will hopefully help my husband and I will lose weight.

I have tried uploading a photo of Rocky but not sure how to do it. If anyone could please advise.

King Regards

Rita, Chris, Rocky and Ben the Jack Russell
Ann Mee
Senior User
Senior User

Re: ROCKY

Post by Ann Mee »

Lovely update on Rocky, welcome to the site too :lol: many congratulations on adopting him :bravo:

Ann x
I wish everything in life was as lovely as my Labrador
mcca
Senior User
Senior User

Post by mcca »

lovely to hear rocky is settling nothing like a lab to keep you going
good luck with the photos start by getting them in to photobucket i am sure someone better at explaining than me will help with the next stage

hope to see photos soon
#anne jess and bracken :2379: :2379:
rhoda4
Senior User
Senior User

Post by rhoda4 »

Hi and welcome from us. Lovely to read the update on Rocky. :2379:

Ann, Pul & Zac x
“He took my heart and ran with it, and I hope he’s running still, fast and strong, a piece of my heart bound up with his forever.” – Patricia McConnell
Makky
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Makky »

Pleased to hear that Rocky has settled in well :1958: we have had Rosie since the end of June & I haven't lost a pound :1968: but Bill has lost half a stone.. not fair :2012: Hope you manage to master the photos I find it's still hit & miss :?
Bill Sandra & Rosie xx

Elwood 2000-2011
Sam 1988-2000

For ever in our hearts
Jane267
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Jane267 »

Welcome.

Photos:-
Create a photobucket account (it's free) and then upload your photos to there, then it's really easy.
If you hover over the photo on photobucket it brings up four options (e-mail, direct link, html code and img code) If you click on the box next to img code it will copy the text in there and you then simply paste that text into your post.

Hope that makes some sense. Good luck and looking forward to seeing photos of Rocky!