Hello from Robbie

Share your story about your rescued dog - good or bad!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Christina
New User
New User

Hello from Robbie

Post by Christina »

Hi everyone

We adopted Robbie on Nov 5th and just want to let everyone know how he is doing. He was very quiet when we brought him home and a little timid understandably, however after three months with us, what a gorgeous, confident and handsome boy he has turned out to be! He loves his daily walk on the park meeting his new friends, chasing his ball and then returning home for a sleep where he loves to snore (loudly!). He has become a very popular boy with everyone he meets and is turning out to be quite cheeky. He takes great delight in pinching socks and no shoe left unattended is safe! I really will try and upload photos as I would like to show him off, however his mum is very computer illiterate!!

Chris x
SusanKerr
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Hello from Robbie

Post by SusanKerr »

Look forward to the photographs when you can post them.
Judynjake04
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Judynjake04 »

Hi Chris and welcome, Robbie sounds like he has settled in really well, it's lovely to hear that we are not the only ones to have a sock thief in the family :rofl:
They are a bundle of fun aren't they. :P
Leonette, Stuart and Rosie
12_paws
Senior User
Senior User

Post by 12_paws »

Hi & welcome Chris,
:occasion7: Congratulations! I remember Robbie, and just checked back on rehomed to make sure! I really liked the look of him at the time, a real cutie, but wasn't sure if my boys would accept another male so we adopted Skye (who was Dora). Really pleased that he's settling so well.
Would love to see a picture or two when you crack photobucket!
Des x
Des x

Desley and Finn
Harley & Diesel, safe in my heart