Little Connie

Share your story about your rescued dog - good or bad!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Little Connie

Post by Glenys »

I have some lovely news about Connie the yellow girl who came in with Hip Dysplacia she has gone to a happy home down south this is no ordinary home either as Her kind New Mum and Dad have given homes to quite a few of our rescues which were all in special need in some way.
Jenny rang to offer Connie a home and she was collected yesterday By Mike new Daddy

Here are the list of their adopted dogs

2003 Rocky and Cher

2006 Tia

2010 Owen

2012 Daisy ( also with HD )

2013 Connie

A lovely tally of not always easy dogs have gone to the most wonderful Home .
Thank you so much for taking the dogs and giving them a new life.

These are for you

:love3: :love3:

Glenys Fryer(Coordinator)

Email: labrador.rescue@btinternet.com

Gina Boyd(Coordinator)
Telephone: 07572 438871 (Available Between 10am - 7pm)
Email: ginaboyd2021@outlook.com

Carole Fairhurst(General Enquiries)
Telephone: 07377 215996 (Available Calls between 10am to 5)
Email: C.fairhurst@ymail.com

Lin Jackson(General enquiries)
Telephone: 07507 646082 (Available Calls between 10am to 5)
Email:
Lins
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Little Connie

Post by Lins »

What a heartwarming story. It revives one's faith in humans on here.

Thank you so much for offering Connie a very special forever home. :love3: :love3: :love3:
Lins, Molly and Scooby

A house isn't a home without at least one Labrador
mollie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by mollie »

:love3: :love3: :love3: :love3: :love3: What a lovely family they must be. Enjoy your forever home Little Connie. :love5:
Mr Bumpy, Jess and Tilly always in our hearts xx

Marge and Jess x
fittonia
New User
New User

Post by fittonia »

Thankyou for being so generous with your comments but Glenys you forgot about Cassie, a beautiful black lab who came from the same horrid puppy breeding place as Tia in 2005. All rescue dogs come with a bit of baggage but with love,care and patience they do settle down. Connie apart from coming into season and smelling like a fish wife has fitted in really well and is a great playmate for Daisy.
Willow
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Willow »

fittonia wrote:Thankyou for being so generous with your comments but Glenys you forgot about Cassie, a beautiful black lab who came from the same horrid puppy breeding place as Tia in 2005. All rescue dogs come with a bit of baggage but with love,care and patience they do settle down. Connie apart from coming into season and smelling like a fish wife has fitted in really well and is a great playmate for Daisy.
Mmmm, nice.. :1966:

Thank you for offering Connie (and so many other gorgeous labbies) such a special home :love3:
Joanna & Toby xx
Willow, my labrador soulmate, my one in a million..
Jan 2003 - May 2011

Simbasmum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Simbasmum »

fittonia wrote:Thankyou for being so generous with your comments but Glenys you forgot about Cassie, a beautiful black lab who came from the same horrid puppy breeding place as Tia in 2005. All rescue dogs come with a bit of baggage but with love,care and patience they do settle down. Connie apart from coming into season and smelling like a fish wife has fitted in really well and is a great playmate for Daisy.
What a lovely ending - and yet another dog taken in by you
When one door closes another door ALWAYS opens- and we may never know what the grand plan is, but believe me, the universe will give you everything you deserve if you just have faith. Karma is a beautiful thing.
fittonia
New User
New User

Post by fittonia »

Hi,
Little Connie here. First my mum has changed my name to Clemmie. I am settling in and I love playing chase with Daisy in the garden. My season is coming to an end so I think I am getting a bath today and going for a check up at the vets. I get on OK with Owain but Tia is still a work in progress. Her arthritis is bad and she is afraid us two tearaways may bump into her. Mum thinks I am quite quite big, I am bigger than Daisy but she can run faster in the garden. Thankyou for finding me this nice home, will send some pics when mum gets her head round photobucket.
Clemmie
Judynjake04
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Judynjake04 »

Hi Clemmie, so pleased you have found a lovely new home. Wishing you lots and lots of fun times together with your new friends, Mummy and Daddy.
:2386: :2378: :2362:
Leonette, Stuart and Rosie
Melliott
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Melliott »

Lovely update Clemmie, tell your mum to get a move on with the pics, we can't wait to see some of you with your new family.

You sound so happy!

Love Michelle X
Labradors laugh with their tails
A Labradors face feels like home