Piper

Share your story about your rescued dog - good or bad!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Piper

Post by Glenys »

It is always lovely to receive updates....

Hi Gina
We thought you may like an update on the progress of one of your rescue dogs, Piper.

We got her from you in August last year and I don’t know if you recall but we had a problem with her and that she refused to walk. We tried everything we could think off, went on the internet to get any advice that we could find and if anyone suggested anything, we would try it. Piper was our fourth rescue dog and each one has had issues but we have never known a dog not wanting to walk!!!

Well a year on things have really changed round we have the most wonderful dog that most of the time walks like a dream, we still have moments but they are few and far between. It has taken a lot of work but it has been well worth it.

She loves meeting and greeting other dogs, so the walk on the promenade can take a long time, especially on a Sunday morning when we met all her friends. We have Maddy (Staffy), Harvey (Golden lab), Morris and Bentley (Spaniels), Tinker and Zack (Weimaraner) and a whole lot more!!!

She loves running and chasing the ball over the fields and is out every day and then she has her evening walk down the promenade.

I have attached a couple of pictures of her.

Thank you so much for the work that you all do in placing these dogs because without your society we would not have got the joy and love of this wonderful dog.

Kind regards
Marion and Harry

Willow
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Piper

Post by Willow »

Such a heart-warming update and yet another happily-ever-after from MKF.. they just keep coming don't they :love4:
Joanna & Toby xx
Willow, my labrador soulmate, my one in a million..
Jan 2003 - May 2011

Melliott
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Piper

Post by Melliott »

Beautiful update and pic too :love5:

Love Michelle X
Labradors laugh with their tails
A Labradors face feels like home