BLAKE

Share your story about your rescued dog - good or bad!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Ann Mee
Senior User
Senior User

Re: BLAKE

Post by Ann Mee »

jackiem wrote:Oh Joanne. I'm so touched with your lovely tribute to Blake - smiling at his little foibles but in tears at your loss.
My heart goes out to you both. xx
Feel completely the same I'm in tears reading your tribute & can't watch the slides show now - but I will.

He was your special boy & always will be I am so sorry for your loss. Thinking of you :love3: :2093:

Run free darling boy :love2:

Ann x
I wish everything in life was as lovely as my Labrador
Patmar
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Patmar »

Oh Joanne

My heart goes out to you and we all share your sorrow. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful memories of your darling Blake.

Thank you also for putting into words how most of us here have felt when one of our beloved dogs die. It lets us know that we are not alone and also shows how much everyone cares.

Thinking of you

With Love

Pat x
Melliott
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Melliott »

Joanne,

It is clear from your tribute what Blake meant to both you and Darren, I am so sorry for your loss.

In time the wonderful memories you have of the times you shared will ease the pain you are feeling now.

Take care.

Love Michelle X
Labradors laugh with their tails
A Labradors face feels like home
gillyb
Senior User
Senior User

Post by gillyb »

What a beautiful tribute Joanne, thank you for sharing all your memories of Blake with us. He was a very special dog and your story shows how much he meant to you both. I also didn't know that Blake hadn't come from the rescue so it just goes to show how our love for dogs has brought us a all together on this forum.

Love Gill xx
My goal in life is to be as good a person as my dog already thinks i am...

We can now deliver our pies to most places in the U.K www.bestporkpie.co.uk
scubakim
Senior User
Senior User

Post by scubakim »

A most wonderful tribute to your precious boy. Although I never met him, your words have painted such a vivid picture of him that I almost feel that I have. A clearly much loved boy who is sadly missed, but always alive in your heart :love2:

The slideshow of him is beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing those precious images :love3:
Kim, Murphy & Amy x

jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackie »

It is very evident from your post that you had a very close bond with Blake, he sounded a fantastic boy. Thank you for sharing your cherished memories :love3:

Jackie x
Makky
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Makky »

Oh Joanne I'm so sorry :cry3: thank you for sharing the lovely memories you will carry in your heart with us,most of us know what you're feeling at this moment in time but you did everything you could for Blake and I'm glad you where with him at the end he would have taken comfort in that, I to was with Elwood when we had to have him PTS I talked to him gently as he look at me with love in his eyes and gently went to sleep, it's always been a great comfort for me. Keeping you in my thoughts and sending you a big hug xx

:2385:
Bill Sandra & Rosie xx

Elwood 2000-2011
Sam 1988-2000

For ever in our hearts
LabLover
Senior User
Senior User

Post by LabLover »

What a beautiful tribute to your beloved Blake :love2:

It's clear how much you loved and cherished him.

Thinking of you both :love3:

Amanda Jim Milo Zak & Max x
Amanda Jim & Fynley xxx

Remembering our beloved boys Milo, Little Max & Zak who forever will always be in our hearts and never forgotten Feb 2003 to May 2016, Jan 2010 to Jun 2017 & Nov 2004 to Nov 2017.
Bev Rowley
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Bev Rowley »

O Joannne I have just read your beautiful tribute to your wonderful boy.

Thinking about you at this time. Sending you :bighug:

Bev, Alfie and Lily xxx
Sar2570
New User
New User

Post by Sar2570 »

I am fairly new to this site and have just had my first tears reading your moving tribute to your beautiful boy . It's clear to see that he enriched your life and you gave him a wonderful life filled with love and happiness . Nothing can prepare you for the loss you are feeling . I lost my lovely staffie girl Gemma over fourteen years ago and I am only now ready to open my heart to the love that can be shared and have joined to find our new fluffy friend . Hope the words of comfort from people on this site will help you at this very sad time .You will never stop missing him but you will always have your lovely pictures and memories in your heart of the lovely life you shared with him . Xxx