Just a quickie

Share your story about your rescued dog - good or bad!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

ruth

Just a quickie

Post by ruth »

Just a quickie--not got any photos to show you yet--I'll have to get a digital camera.I just wanted to tell you about little Moll who was Elsie when I took her home back in May.She had only been with Glenys a couple of days---she had been picked up as a stray in Ireland.She was about 10 mths old.No wonder she can take care of herself--she's such a fiesty little girl!! Me and big gentle laid back Finn have had our work cut out adapting to living with this pushy,lively little girlie but sheis now showing such an affectionate,gentle side to her character and I love her to bits.(I hope Finn would say the same if he could!!)Glenys' 1st write up described her as 'loking like a cuddly little bear' and so she did with a brown fluffy 2inch thick cotton wool coat,which has now been transformed into jet black and satin smooth( talk about Cinderella!!)Shes a precious little treat ! Photos soon.lv Ruthx
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Post by Glenys »

Wonderful news Ruth thank you for that and looking forward to some photos.

Glenys xx
Gemma T
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Gemma T »

Wonderful that she's settled so well - probably giving Finn a new lease of life! Looking forward to seeing the pics when you get sorted.
Gemma xx
natty

Post by natty »

You have got to post a before and after of that coat :lol:
janhind
Senior User
Senior User

Post by janhind »

sounds just like my two, my little girl came from ireland in june, she gave paddy (also from ireland) the wake up he needed as he was getting lazy, really looking forward to seeing some photos.

jan xx
It is never too late.