Frank's New Abode

Share your story about your rescued dog - good or bad!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Pippin

Frank's New Abode

Post by Pippin »

Hi

Our christmas has come early :4879 !!!
Both my husband & I became the proud new owners of Frank this week and I can honestly say he has settled in so well I can hardly remember what the house was like before.
Even Pippin the cat is coping well with the chocolate (monster in her eyes!) they are no yet busom buddies but I can see that they will eventually get on as Frank is the most endearing chap apart from my hubby that I have ever known.
Glenys truely chose us a perfect chappy and we are thankful for her experience in such matters.
Once we know what we are doing we will post you a picture of this fine boy but like a proud new parent I just had to brag about the new family member to anyone who was interested.

Regards :santa:
Every Land Rover needs a Lab

Follow Frank's adventures at http://lalows.blogspot.com
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Re: Frank's New Abode

Post by Glenys »

Great News and thank you for giving him a great new home looking forward to some pictures.
Gemma T
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Gemma T »

That's great - Frank looks gorgeous!! Enjoy your early Christmas prrezzy :4624
Gemma x
Diesel Kate
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Diesel Kate »

Have a lovely Christmas with Frank. Christmas is not the same without a dog helping you cook the Christams Dinner or keeping his eyes on it. :lol: I am sure you will all be very happy. Looking forward to seeing some pictures. :4597

:4616:
Kath, Toby (Balee and Megan - Never out of my thoughts :love2: )
Alison B

Post by Alison B »

Lovely news! :4597
I'm so glad that you have found each other. frank sounds wonderful! :4622:

love Alison, Rosie & Charlie (Lancs) XXX
Milosmum1

Post by Milosmum1 »

:7698:

I`m so glad that U have Frank!!! Hoping u all have a very Merry n Cosy Christmas together!!!!!

:7698:

:4876 Love Jackie n Milo xxxx
Pippin

Post by Pippin »

A couple of pics of Frank for you - hope they work cos we're not brilliant at this techno stuff.

D & G

rona@noel Houghton

Post by rona@noel Houghton »

He's just gorgeous. I'm sure you will be very Happy together. How old is he? I don't rememer seeing him on MKF, Best Wishes Rqna..
natty

Post by natty »

How gorgeous is he? :hello2: :hello2:
Pippin

Post by Pippin »

Big Frank is five years old. He was a very quick turn round to prevent him getting too traumatised leaving his old family - we are so lucky to be able to give him a new home.
As well as being an office junior he is also going to become a 'safari guide' once he gets to know the local area better. You will be able to follow his adventures looking for wildlife on the web in due course.

D & G

:salute:

jackiem
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackiem »

Frank looks gorgeous and it sounds as though he has found a lovely home.
Jackie
jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackie »

What a lovely update on Frank. Those pictures of him are just gorgeous and it sounds like he has his paws firmly under your table! Look forward to seeing and hearing about all his new adventures and thank you for giving him a loving forever home.

Jackie x
Gemma T
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Gemma T »

I love the pic of him lying down. He looks so snuggled up.
Brilliant
Gemma xx
Pippin

Post by Pippin »

Frank is showing good signs of becoming more settled and his impish character is starting to come out. This afternoon he turned his mum into a plough across the muddiest field around just to say hello to a poodle hiding behind a tussock of grass. He is such a friendly chap...and they do say a mud pack is good for the complexion. Frank was mortified at seeing his mum covered in mud and came the rescue with a huge lick so all wass forgiven. However, some good has come out of it as we discovered that Frank is a confident boy who can comfortably walk off his lead always keeping close to us but being able to meet all his new four legged friends....Frank's adventures are just starting........and he's got a new nightime bed and he's modelled it to his grandma beautifully, so beautifully grandma has invited him for Christmas dinner.

Pippin

Post by Pippin »

See how Frank is taking to life in the countryside - he's lovin' it lovin' it lovin' it.

To follow his adventures have a look at Lancashire and Lakeland Outback Adventure Wildlife Safaris www.lalows.blogspot.com