A letter from Bruce--formerly PJ. Remember him!!

Share your story about your rescued dog - good or bad!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Aileen

A letter from Bruce--formerly PJ. Remember him!!

Post by Aileen »

I received a letter from Bruce--formerly PJ. He is very clever to be able to type and even more talented as he can upload photos!! :lol:

Hi Aileen,

Bruce here, hopefully you get these pics ok- sorry it’s taken so long, but I’m not very good at standing still for my picture to be taken!

Settling in well so far, have gotten used to my new Scottish name & like my new house, the floors are a bit slippery for running on but I’m allowed on the couch and everything! I adore my sister, Breagh!! We’ve got a comfy chair in the bay window too so it’s great fun watching the world go past.

The big park’s a bit scary sometimes, especially when it’s really dark (6am is not a fun time to go walkies!) but am meeting loads of new friends, Hamish & Nanuq are who we walk with every day, then there’s Pops & Tinker, Jaila & Coco, Roxy, Kish, Sabre & Bob- there’s soooooo many to remember! And so many extra humans with pockets full of biccies- that’s pretty good :o)

I’ve decided I’m not too keen on big lorries, so I have to shout at them every time they go past us, but I don’t mind cars as much.

Anyway, I’ll away just now, but if you could let everyone know I’m getting on great (even getting used to the mad Scottish accents!) that’d be fab. Once our pc at home is working properly I can send some more pics if you like.

Bye just now,

Bruce

Love,
Aileen xx

"You think dogs will not be in heaven? I tell you, they will be there long before any of us."
Gemma T
Senior User
Senior User

Re: A letter from Bruce--formerly PJ. Remember him!!

Post by Gemma T »

Gosh... he's looking great. All the better now he's not so "fruity" :santa12 :santa12
So glad he's settled so well and made so many friends.
Gemma x
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Post by Glenys »

Wonderful news Aileen thank you xx
benjiesmum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by benjiesmum »

Oh yes! I remember PJ. What a sweetie! I followed his story with great interest.

OK, he is Bruce now - a good Scottish name - glad he is getting used to it. It's lovely to hear from the dogs who have been rehomed. What a clever boy typing all that news for us.

Buddie had just been up to look at his dad's photo and clomped his paws all over the keyboard making it go all wrong - not one coherent word was typed!! :4620: :4620:
jackiem
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackiem »

You look very settled and happy Bruce. I'm really pleased and Bob says he is pleased too.
Jackie
jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackie »

Can't believe the difference in this lad, bless him he waited ages for his new home. He looks so lovely and in good condition. Great update and pictures, these are my favourite times reading about the progress of the dogs it is just great :cheers:
Jackie x :merrychristmas
kathryn
Senior User
Senior User

Post by kathryn »

Great to see Bruce happy thanks for the pics.
carolb
Homing Coordinator
Homing Coordinator

Post by carolb »

Thanks for keeping in touch Bruce! Great to hear how well you are doing.
Rehoming co ordinator. Tel 07399559202.
Diesel Kate
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Diesel Kate »

So pleased you are now happy Bruce. You look as if you have alot of friends. Balee says he does not like lorries sometimes they get too close and put their air brakes on and it makes him jump. Have a lovely christmas in your new home.

:5642 :hohoho :hohoho :hohoho
Kath, Toby (Balee and Megan - Never out of my thoughts :love2: )
natty

Post by natty »

Bruce and his sister have got one good life. i wonder if there was something tasty on the coffee table in the last picture??????
AdrianR
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by AdrianR »

Awww I'm so pleased to read an update on Mr PJ / Bruce.

I collected him from his original home in Yorkshire. In torrential rain as I recall. Well, it was summer!

Really glad he has settled in so well - I did worry about him!

All the best, :rudolf

Adrian