Glenys her Story

Share your story about your rescued dog - good or bad!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

baileysmum
Senior User
Senior User

Glenys her Story

Post by baileysmum »

On an earlier thread, i think Ian mentioned if any one had any ideas how the site could be improved (this I think is quite an impossibility as the site is spot on).

This is one idea I had, as Im new I'd would be interested in hearing Glenys story of how she first realised her vocation to devote her life to the rescue of Labs.

Things like which dog inspired you to start this wonderful charity and success stories of the past.

I know she is extremely busy (especially with sam) but I sure that other Newbie's would also find it interesting.

Maybe this could become a best seller, to be honest Im a sucker for a doggy story ie Marley & Me, Endal, A home for Rose etc...
A dog wags its tail with its heart.
JoanG
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Glenys her Story

Post by JoanG »

I think that's a brilliant idea and now is the time, Glenys, handcuff Sam to the computer and get him to write your life story for Rescue, it would definitely be a best seller AND would make sure he didn't do too much around the place.

I've been looking at the site for about 4 years and just going on the things that have happened in that time it would make very interesting reading. Never realised so much drama happened in Rescues and I don't mean from the dogs, some of the things you've mentioned, Glenys, just couldn't be made up :1941:

Joanx
Joan and George x
Diesel Kate
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Diesel Kate »

Brilliant Idea. Sam could be Glenys GHOST writer whilst he is recovering. :1944: :1944: :1944:
Kath, Toby (Balee and Megan - Never out of my thoughts :love2: )
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Post by Glenys »

I have some jottings somewhere on my PC will look it up :1939:

watch this space

Imagine Sam typing :1941: the only thing he can do on a pc is load up auto trader and ebay :1945: