WEDNESDAY BONUS BALL GAME - NUMBER AVAILABLE

Bonus Ball Club for the Wednesday draws is run by Marge aka Mollie.
Half of the weekly pot is paid to the winner - the remainder is paid to the rescue.
Our grateful thanks to such a kind lady and a member of our fundraising team.

Moderators: jackie, Blakey, Forum Moderators

Blakey
Senior User
Senior User

WEDNESDAY BONUS BALL GAME - NUMBER AVAILABLE

Post by Blakey »

I currently have a number available for the Wednesday draw if anyone is interested in joining. Please PM me for details - the bonus ball details are below for anyone who doesn't know how it works.

BONUS BALL - GUIDE FOR NEW MEMBERS

You have a number between 1-49, numbers cost £1.00 each.

You pay for 4 weeks to save sending money each week (so for £4.00 you are entered for 4 weeks). Some members like to pay well in advance but this is entirely up to each individual

When the bonus ball comes out on a Wednesday night on the National Lottery if it is your number you win. If all numbers are sold the winner will receive £24.50 and Labrador Rescue will receive £24.50. If all of the 49 numbers are not sold then we would have a rollover.

YOU CAN LOOK UPON THIS AS YOUR WAY OF SPONSORING A DOG - £24.50 A WEEK CAN HELP TO FEED 5 DOGS :thumbup:

Love

JOANNE

XXX
Blake - My Special Boy, Forever In My Heart
Blakey
Senior User
Senior User

Re: WEDNESDAY BONUS BALL GAME - NUMBER AVAILABLE

Post by Blakey »

Just a little reminder that there is currently a number available with immediate effect on the Wednesday bonus ball game.

The bonus ball games are for ANYONE who would like to join in both old and new forum members alike so if anyone is interested, then please either leave a message on here or you can PM me. :thumbup:

Love

JOANNE

XX
Blake - My Special Boy, Forever In My Heart
labradora
Senior User
Senior User

Re: WEDNESDAY BONUS BALL GAME - NUMBER AVAILABLE

Post by labradora »

Hello Joanne,

I've sent you a PM.

Love, Linda and Inca xx :s7: