Jenna

Share your story about your rescued dog - good or bad!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

LabLover
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Jenna

Post by LabLover »

Lovely update and pics :love5:

Amanda Jim Milo Zak & Max x
Amanda Jim & Fynley xxx

Remembering our beloved boys Milo, Little Max & Zak who forever will always be in our hearts and never forgotten Feb 2003 to May 2016, Jan 2010 to Jun 2017 & Nov 2004 to Nov 2017.
scubakim
Senior User
Senior User

Post by scubakim »

Lovely pictures of 2 lovely girls :love5: Keep 'em coming :1951:
Kim, Murphy & Amy x

jcourbet
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post by jcourbet »

Hi

Jenna looks lovely.

I had to laugh at the cat and dog working together to open the bin!
:1968:

We came home yesterday to find a bag of rubbish we had left on the side in the kitchen scattered all over our kitchen floor, I wonder who had done that, Oh yes I remember our adorable Hollie!!

Your granddaughter looks she is going to get on very well with Jenna.

I am sure Jenna will be happy with her new family. We have adopted Hollie ten weeks ago and we have had nothing but fun since we got her.

Lots of love

Jen, Chris & Hollie
Cmr1976
New User
New User

Post by Cmr1976 »

Jenna used to live with me, it was one of the hardest decisions, and as sad as I am I couldn't be more overjoyed to see her happy in the pictures. She deserves attention, love and belly rubs!
Be careful she's a ninja food stealer and I'd watch out for the grand kids treats!
She is the best walking companion and loves her swims but mostly to just be loved.
Thank you for giving her a wonderful home and to labrador rescue for facilitating this!
X x x x
Megsmum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Megsmum »

Welcome to the site Cmr1976. :occasion7:
I know how hard it must have been to give up Jenna - many years ago I had to do the same. It was one of the most difficult decisions I've ever had to make.
Lovely for you to be able to see photos of her in her new home and to hear how well she has settled in.
Best wishes,
Helen :love3:
Helen and Merry x

Remembering my beautiful Meg 1992-2008 and my darling Mollie 2009-2018
mum71

Post by mum71 »

Hi Cmr1976 welcome to the site.
Jenna is a great dog and so very obedient a credit to her early training. She adores our youngest grand daughter who is three and lives with us 4 days a week.
I know what you mean about the children`s treats she pinched a slice of the little one`s apple this morning and got herself seriously told of by a three year old. So she then lay on her back to get her belly scratched
. :1968:
The cat accepted her after the first week and has since shown her how to open the magnetic catch on the kitchen bin. The cat was shown by our old Dog who we lost at Easter after 15 yrs. We are so happy to have Jenna and she seems happy with us. I can`t get photos to load tonight will try again another day.
Lins
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Lins »

Oh what a lovely thread and update.

Worked out well for all I'd say, especially Jenna who is beautiful. :love5:
Lins, Molly and Scooby

A house isn't a home without at least one Labrador
mum71

Post by mum71 »

Jenna has been having great fun as we have had 4 grandchildren for the last few days .She loves playing ball with the boys 9 and 8, :2093: but is in paradise with the girls 3 and 4 because they pet her all the time,she does love her belly rubs.
still can`t get photobucket to work think I must have deleted something tried to reload it but it wont let me so sorry no photo`s at present. :1001:

Marjorie and Jenna
mum71

Post by mum71 »

I have never had a dog before sleep like Jenna. :1968: She sleeps on her back with all four feet straight up in the air and snores so loud we can hear her upstairs. When she first came to us we tried to get her to sleep with us I`m more than happy now she refused, she prefers to sleep in her bed in the lounge where she can see the stairs and keep an eye on everyone . I don`t Know what to do about photobucket I have tried every thing they suggest and they have even removed the ones I managed to place before it stopped working. :2050:
Cmr1976
New User
New User

Post by Cmr1976 »

I'm so pleased that Jenna is settled, she always has been a funny sleeper. It made me laugh out loud when I read your story. She has never slept in the bed except when she was spayed, and the she was really poorly.
We miss her, but the kids and I know it's for the best. Have you asked her for her paw? Do and once she gives it to you then ask for her other one. It's her party piece!
Thank you for making her happy x