Re: Bryn

Post by Glenys »

Lovely update Andrew thank you :1972:
jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackie »

He is definitely a gorgeous lad, so pleased all worked out for you Andrew, not easy having a new one after losing Jack who was such a character. Bryn and you were meant to be together it seems.

Jackie x
Lindsay2011
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Lindsay2011 »

Andrew, Were you at Goyt hall on Sunday morning? I thought I recognised Bryn, we were getting out of the car and he saw us through the hedge line. His nose was good cos we had fresh bread haha! I thought it looked like you both but didn't want to say so in case I was wrong.

Lindsay x
Melliott
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Melliott »

Bryn is gorgeous, lovely update

Love Michelle X
Labradors laugh with their tails
A Labradors face feels like home
JacksDad
Senior User
Senior User

Post by JacksDad »

Lindsay2011 wrote:Andrew, Were you at Goyt hall on Sunday morning? I thought I recognised Bryn, we were getting out of the car and he saw us through the hedge line. His nose was good cos we had fresh bread haha! I thought it looked like you both but didn't want to say so in case I was wrong.

Lindsay x
That sounds like us and I remember him having a good sniff under the hedge. He's just learnt that some people carry treats in their pockets so be prepared for an inspection. We're often round that way so hopefully you'll see us again, we're quite approachable, I'm the one with the white beard, Bryn's the good looking athletic one !

Andrew
scubakim
Senior User
Senior User

Post by scubakim »

This is such a lovely thread! I've loved reading about Bryns new life with Jacks Dad. I'm sure all posts are still scrutinised by Jack, and I know he would approve. Keep them coming because they make us all smile x
Kim, Murphy & Amy x

JacksDad
Senior User
Senior User

Post by JacksDad »

Bryn's a very sociable lad and he's here with Sandy, a lovely lady Podengo who was rescued from Spain who was also a friend to Jack.
As Sandy's eyesight is better than Bryn's she finds his ball for him when he's not quite sure where it went.

When Bryn first arrived a couple of people asked me if he was a lab cross and I just replied that I didn't think so and thought no more about it. Until last Sunday that is, when we met a black version of Bryn who was a lab x english pointer. Now I realised why Bryn had longer legs and a rather knobbly spine. I took him down to the river the other day thinking he might like a paddle but he looked at me as if to say "Why have we come here, Dad ?". Then on the way home he dropped his ball in a large puddle into which he dipped a very cautious paw before quickly taking it out again so I had to recover the ball. Not typical Labrador behaviour...... Anyway, whatever he is I still love him just as much. :love5:
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Post by Glenys »

Thank you for the Update and lovely photos
LabLover
Senior User
Senior User

Post by LabLover »

Lovely update and what a gorgeous boy Bryn is :love2:

Amanda Jim Milo Zak & Max x
Amanda Jim & Fynley xxx

Remembering our beloved boys Milo, Little Max & Zak who forever will always be in our hearts and never forgotten Feb 2003 to May 2016, Jan 2010 to Jun 2017 & Nov 2004 to Nov 2017.
JoanG
Senior User
Senior User

Post by JoanG »

Bryn looks so well and how lovely to have a girlfriend to look after you, Bryn, on your walks and make sure you don't lose your ball.

Whoever your mum and dad were Bryn you are a very handsome boy :bighug:

Joan x
Joan and George x
12_paws
Senior User
Senior User

Post by 12_paws »

He's lovely isn't he - looks like a full lab to me, just a bigger sort of chap than some but they sure do come in all shapes and sizes! He appeals to the ladies it seems..............
Des x
Des x

Desley and Finn
Harley & Diesel, safe in my heart
Maggie May
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Maggie May »

What gorgeous pictures :love2: Bryn really is a lovely boy and his friend is pretty too :love6:
Kay
JacksDad
Senior User
Senior User

Post by JacksDad »

....I've had such a busy morning.........................

....but we can go for another walk whenever you like.............................

Bryn has turned out to be something of a canine Leslie Phillips, getting on in years but still very interested in lady dogs. When he meets a new one up go his head and tail and I can almost hear him saying "Well, helllllo !" And they seem fond of him too perhaps because of his gentle nature.

Bryn (snoring) and Andrew (still awake-just)
:snooze:
mollymunch
Senior User
Senior User

Post by mollymunch »

More lovely updates and photos of the handsome Bryn.

Keep enjoying your walks you two :lol: :2379:

Alison x
Megsmum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Megsmum »

Always love hearing from Bryn. Great photos too!
Lovely to hear that he's such a hit with the ladies!
:bighug: :bighug: from us xx
Helen and Merry x

Remembering my beautiful Meg 1992-2008 and my darling Mollie 2009-2018