A place to put general photos of your dogs - we love to see them

Moderator: Forum Moderators

xenotime
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Madison!!! :)

Post by xenotime »

Hello everyone!!

It's been a while since I've popped a few photos of Madison onto the site here. I just wanted to let you all know that she is doing great and celebrated her 10th birthday yesterday!!!

We have no recent holiday photos because due to my health we haven't been anywhere this past couple of years. Also this time last year Madison had developed Mammary cancer and had to have surgery to have that removed. A very difficult choice being her age (9 years old), but we believed she deserved a chance and we are so glad that what seemed like a gruelling time for her for a few weeks actually turned out for the best and it saved her life. She had all the love in the world to aid her recovery. She is still keeping her weight off and she is still a very happy girl with a very gentle mannerism. I can't believe she's 10!!!

As you can see she enjoys life's comforts with her huge memory foam bed. Here she's having an afternoon snooze with her daddy after a walk.

It is now just over 4 years since we rescued Madison and I can not thank Lab rescue enough for giving us the opportunity to have this beautiful girl be part of our family. Every day is a joy with her.

She has lots to look forward to in her senior years because we are currently in the process of moving up to the Highlands of Scotland. A home near the beach will be wonderful for her!!!

I'll put together some more photos. I seem to be having problems with photobucket today and I've only managed to get this one on here!!

Hope everyone is doing ok and your beautiful dogs are happy and healthy.

Lots of love from Angela and Madison xxxxx
JoanG
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Madison!!! :)

Post by JoanG »

What a lovely photo - that must have been a good walk :rofl: It's so lovely to hear how the rescue dogs are getting on thanks for posting. Madison sounds as if she's having the time of her life and I want to wish you all the best of luck in your new home. It's great that you got her weight off and kept it off too - I think she should write a diet book and release a DVD everyone who loses weight does that nowadays :rofl:

Looking forward to some photos of the beach when you get settled in.
Joan and George x
Liz5353
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Liz5353 »

Lovely update and photo wishing you well with your house move,all very exciting.
Liz x
jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackie »

What a lovely photo clearly one happy and loved girl! Good luck with the move to Scotland, nice retirement place for Madison she will have a great time!

Jackie x
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Post by Glenys »

Great update and lovely pic xx